Triple-A Georgia GO Sale
- Triple-A Georgia Hits Market Today With $600 Million of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32686, p6
The article reports on the sale of $600 million of triple-A general obligation bonds by Atlanta, Georgia. The sale, with Public Resources Advisory Group as the financial adviser and King & Spalding as its bond counsel, has allegedly provided investors the chance to buy into one of the largest...
- Anne Arundel County, Md., Selling $152 Million of GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p4
The article reports that Anne Arundel County, Maryland, will go to market today with $151.6 million of general obligation (GO) bonds. The competitive sale consists of $71.1 million of current refunding bonds and $80.5 million of new debt. The $71.1 million is comprised of $45.8 million of...
- Alabama to drop PRAG at end of month. Molis, Jim, // Bond Buyer;11/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30281, p3
Reports on Alabama Governor Fob James' plans to push his $815 million bond proposals in the state's regular legislative sessions in 1998 even without the support of the state's financial adviser Public Resource Advisory Group (PRAG). Plans for the termination of PRAG's contract with the state;...
- More LBOs, Fallen Angels May Keep Euro HY On Track In '06. K.L. // High Yield Report;2/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the growth of the European speculative grade bond market in 2005. Companies began issuing speculative grade corporate bonds and investors acquired larger deals from a more diversified array of issuers. There was a large discrepancy in the decline in transactions and...
- J.P. Morgan Picked to Head $1 Billion California Slot Machine Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p36
This article reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has been appointed lead manager of a $1 billion-plus bond issue planned by California to securitize payments several Indian tribes have agreed to make to the state in return for being allowed to expand their slot machine activities. Public...
- Tennessee Issuer Speaks Plainly and Offers $300M of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p30
Reports that the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County in Tennessee is preparing to competitively sell about $300 million of general obligation bonds on April 19, 2005. Officials' effort to improve investor relations by making sure information about the consolidated...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p34
Presents a chart depicting bond transaction of several states in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p34
Presents charts depicting the bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p35
Presents charts depicting bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.