Fitch's Joseph Mason Joins Davenport & Co
- Top 50 Takeaways. Black, Pamela J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article presents the author's views on the top 50 bank representatives ranking and emphasizes the business practices of quality advisors such as client service, financial planning and market style.
- DAVENPORT GLOWS. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the glow-in-the-dark underpants for women from Davenport.
- Trust officer certification. // ABA Banking Journal;Jun83, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p119
Reports that the American Bankers Association's Trust Division is awarding the title, Certified Financial Counsellor, to trust officers graduating from its National Graduate Trust School who achieve superior grades. Effort of the division's executive committee to add enhancements to the school...
- New CPD Requirements and Recording System 2011. // Banking Ireland;Spring2011, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p24
The article looks at the requirements and recording system for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Ireland in 2011. It notes that the CPD requires chartered bankers, certified bankers, CPD members, qualified financial advisors (QFAs) and licentiates of the ACOI (LCOIs) to complete 15...
- ICB joins financial-planning standards organization. // Canadian Banker;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the membership of the Institute of Canadian Bankers (ICB) of the Financial Planning Standards Council of Canada. Conferment of Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation; Competence of CFP degree holders; ICB's Personal Financial Counselling diploma programs.
- Birth of a profession. Maley, Dianne // Canadian Banker;May/Jun99, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the efforts of banking officials to develop a uniform standard of proficiency for financial planning. Training needed by the financial planner; Statement issued by Ray Protti, president and chief executive officer of the Canadian Bankers Association; Importance of recognizing the...
- ACB Partners Offers Financial Planning Solutions. // Community Banker;Sep2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p64
Focuses on the 'Money Concepts' financial planning solutions of America's Community Banking Partners. Strength of Money Concepts; Advantages of Money Concepts on financial services; Provisions of Money Concepts.
- When Banks Ignore Their Investment Programs. KANE, THOMAS C. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p22
The article discusses offers tips for bankers and financial advisors regarding working together. It mentions that the need to share experience through clear communication between bankers and financial advisors; the need to written contract, a business plan or other agreement; and the need to use...
- Long-Standing Virginia Firm Continues Its Regional Commitment. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p28
Features the investment bank Davenport & Co. in New York City. Number of branches; Assessment on the total earnings of the firm; Level of competitive advantage.