Florida Housing Agency to Sell $75M of Hurricane Aid Bonds
- Florida Housing Corp. gears up for busy summer. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. is planning to use open bidding to sell eight of its next 12 multifamily mortgage revenue issues. Structure of the bonds; Emphasis of the company on multifamily deals; Use of cap recovery system.
- Bush and Florida's Cabinet Approve Housing Agency's Multifamily Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p3
Reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has received bond issue approvals and an interest rate exception on three multifamily housing projects. Details on two multifamily residential rental projects.
- FLORIDA Cabinet OKs $1.5B of Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33220, p9
The article reports on the authorization given by Florida's Division of Bond Finance to Florida Housing Finance Corp. to sell the 900 million dollars of revenue bonds in 2009. It states that the sale of the bonds will fund below-market-rate mortgages for low-moderate and middle-income...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- Florida Housing's $110M Deal Includes Funds for 'New Heroes'. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32572, p32
The article reports that Florida Housing Finance Corp. has offered a revenue bond deal with programs features intended to overcome soaring home values that have prevented many people from buying houses in the state. The proceeds of the bonds will be used to finance a pilot program that enables...
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. eyes bonding for rural infrastructure needs. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30391, p3
Discloses Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s intent to sell bonds for infrastructure in rural areas. Response to the need to improve utilities in rural areas; Approval from state legislators; Features of the bonds.
- Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania deals ready; S.F. on hold. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;02/16/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30579, p6
Reports on the bond issues in the United States. Includes Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s homeowner mortgage revenue issue; Single-family mortgage revenue bonds from the Ohio Housing Finance Authority; Debt issue from the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority.
- Mark Kaplan, Florida Housing Finance Corp. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p62
Focuses on the operations of the Florida Housing Finance Corp. Selection of Mark Kaplan as the executive director; Ratings from credit agencies; Details on the bond program of the corporation.
- Florida Housing Agency Selling $175M of Homeowner Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32609, p3
The article reports that Florida Housing Finance Corp. is selling $175 million of homeowners mortgage revenue bonds. A portion of the proceeds will fund mortgages for specific groups of workers, such as teachers and firefighters, who have been unable to buy homes in areas where they work....