Treasury to Raise $7B With 4-Week Bills
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.450%, 4.545%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32324, p2
The article reports on higher tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the United States, on February 21, 2006. Coupon equivalents for the treasury bills were 4.563 percent and 4.716 percent, respectively. The price for the 91s was 98.875139 and that for...
- Weekly T-Bill Go At 2.710%, 3.065%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills in Washington. Coupon equivalents; Price for the 91-day discount bills.
- Dateline Washington. Coorsh, Richard // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the sale of bills, bonds and notes by the United States Treasury Department. Information on the Department's Treasury Direct Program.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.900%, 4.155%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the current rate of weekly treasury bills as of November 29, 2005 in the U.S. The rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills from the Treasury Departments incurred a 3.9 percent high rate, which decrease from 9.4 percent last week. The six months discount bills...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.300%, 0.410% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34461, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.300% high rate, down from 0.315% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.410% high rate, off from 0.420% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.015%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;5/4/2015, p18
The article offers information on various aspects related to high rates of treasury bills (T-bills) in the U.S. It discusses the role of Treasury Department for calculation of T-bills' median bid, equivalents, and discount bills. Also mentioned the key participation of Federal Banks for treasury...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.070% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned four-week bills valued at $8 billion. The bills have 4.070% high yield. The coupon equivalent was 4.140% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.79. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 10.09%. The median yield was 4.050%,...