Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.450%, 4.545%
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- Weekly T-Bill Go At 2.710%, 3.065%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills in Washington. Coupon equivalents; Price for the 91-day discount bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.900%, 4.155%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p2
The article reports on the current rate of weekly treasury bills as of November 29, 2005 in the U.S. The rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills from the Treasury Departments incurred a 3.9 percent high rate, which decrease from 9.4 percent last week. The six months discount bills...
- Dateline Washington. Coorsh, Richard // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the sale of bills, bonds and notes by the United States Treasury Department. Information on the Department's Treasury Direct Program.
- Treasury to Raise $7B With 4-Week Bills. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;2/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32324, p7
The article announces the decision of the United States Treasury Department to increase the rate of four-week treasury bills. The four-week or 28-day bills will raise seven billion dollars new cash by auctioning 19 billion dollars to refund 12 billion dollars of maturing bills. The bills have an...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.555%, 0.660% High Rate. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34635, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 0.555% high rate, up from 0.515% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.660% high rate, up from 0.645% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.300%, 0.410% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34461, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.300% high rate, down from 0.315% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.410% high rate, off from 0.420% the week before.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.015%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;5/4/2015, p18
The article offers information on various aspects related to high rates of treasury bills (T-bills) in the U.S. It discusses the role of Treasury Department for calculation of T-bills' median bid, equivalents, and discount bills. Also mentioned the key participation of Federal Banks for treasury...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.335% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $19 billion of four-week bills at a 1.335 percent high yield and a price of 99.896 on August 3, 2004.