Firm Offers To Buy 6 Calif. Deals
- Pacific Genesis Discloses Major Problems Facing Project Bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p1
Reports on Pacific Genesis Group Inc.'s revised disclosure document for the latest bond offering to finance the proposed Rancho Lucerne residential golf course community. Percentage of bonds offered for the project that were refunded or retired with bond proceeds; Supplemental disclosure...
- Pacific Genesis trades bonds before winning competitive sale. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/30/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30798, p1
Focuses on alleged violations by Pacific Genesis Group of rules by the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Practice of trading before receiving an award on a competitive sale; Need for the buyer to rely on the seller to assure they win the deal; Winning bid for bonds of the...
- California Suit Contests PGG Bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p1
Reports on the lawsuit by the California treasurer and attorney general challenging the validity of lease revenue bonds underwritten by Pacific Genesis Group Inc. Plan to use the bonds to finance the development of a golf course in the San Bernardino Mountains; Ongoing battle over a seires of...
- NASD files five-point complaint against California's Pacific Genesis Group. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p3
Reports that the National Association of Securities Dealers has filed a complaint against the Pacific Genesis Group. State probe into the company's business practices in the municipal bond market; Registration violation by company chairman David Fitzgerald; Complaints over the bonds issued by...
- IRS Probes Land-Backed Deal Parties. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p1
Reports on the United States Internal Revenue Service's plan to audit a number of land-secured financings underwritten by Pacific Genesis Group Inc. Possibility that the bonds could be declared taxable if violations are found; Official statement for the unrated certificates of participation...
- California real estate market revives, so do hopes for debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;11/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30273, p40
Looks at trends in the municipal bond market in California as of November 14, 1997. Prediction of a possible increase in new land-secured bonds from indications of a recovery by the state's real estate market; Economic recovery by the state; Types of land-secured debt.
- California real estate-backed help investors find attractive yields. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p6
Discusses the performance of California's real estate-backed municipal bonds in 1997. Improvements in the state's real estate market; Strategies of fund managers to make the most out of the trend; Best performing finds by sector; Top five and bottom five funds.
- Market overview. // Estates Gazette;10/12/2002, Issue 241, p79
Presents graphical representations of the performance of the global real estate business in Great Britain as of October 2002.
- Dutch firm to renovate mansion while tenants sit tight. Staniszewska, Anna // Warsaw Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p7
Presents news briefs concerning the real estate industry of Warsaw, Poland as of December 17, 2001. Inclusion of the approval received by the Von der Heyden Group to renovate the facade of the Wilcza historic building; Appointment of Healey and Baker to market the Metropolitan project on the...