Seattle Port Issue Lowered
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Moody's Drops San Pablo, Calif. , Agency's Tax-Allocation Debt. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/25/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33223, p4
The article reports on the downgrade of the Tenth Township Project Area tax-allocation bonds to Baa2 from Baa1 by Moody's Investors Services in San Francisco, California. It notes that this downgrade is due to a decline in property tax revenue and high exposure to variable-rate debt. According...
- Moody's Upgrades Brunswick County, N.C., to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p4
The article reports that Brunswick County, North Carolina was upgraded to A2 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. ahead of its planned sale of $54 million of enterprise revenue bonds. The bonds will be used to fund projects for the county's water and sewer system. According to Moody's, the...
- DeKalb County, Ga., Joins Moodys's Coveted Aaa Club. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31209, p6
Reports the gilt-rating on bond sale by Moody's Investor Service in DeKalb County Atlanta, Georgia. Significance of the Aaa rating; Criteria for the rating; Impact of the diversity of revenue stream on the bond sale ratings; Accounts on the management of county finances and low debt burden.
- San Miguel Consolidated FPD, Calif., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based market research and rating company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of San Miguel Consolidated Fire Protection District, California series 2003 lease revenue bond from A1 to A2, as of January 2014.
- Central Ark. Water Revs Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Central Arkansas Water's revenue bonds. Moody's has assigned a Aa3 rating to the state's $17,625,000 water revenue bonds, and upgraded the system's parity debt rating to Aa3 from A1, affecting a total of...
- Citing Strong Revenue Performance, Moody's Upgrades Oregon to Aa2. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of the Oregon's general obligation bond rating from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service. According to Moody's, the upgrade reflects several factors, including strong state revenue performance, impressive job growth and establishment and initial funding of a...
- Memphis Hit With a Triple Whammy as Ratings Cut by All 3 Agencies. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p6
Reports on the decline of the rating of Memphis given by credit rating agencies in Tennesse. Amount of sanitary revenue bonds; Decrease of the credit to A2 from Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service; Focus on rebuilding reserves.
- Aleppo, Pa., Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34003, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating of guaranteed sewer revenue bonds of 8.1 million U.S. dollars, which is secured by the general obligations of Aleppo town of Pennsylvania, from Baa2 to Baa1 as of October 2013.