- Is Your CPA Firm Innovative for Your Needs? Hipshman, Jeff // Orange County Business Journal;8/24/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p62
The article offers information on the client relations and management strategies of accounting firm HMWC CPAs & Business Advisors. Among the topics discussed are capital financing, risk management, and cash flow management. Moreover, details about the services offered by the accounting firm are...
- Do I Really Have to Change? Mason, Laurie // Outlook;Spring99, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the rationale behind the need for certified public accountants in the United States to change their techniques in delivering their accounting services. Information on survey findings on `The Public Accounting Report'; Comments from Jim Kurtz, California Certified Public Accountant...
- Is The AICPA's Vision Prehistoric? Rosedale, Michael // Practical Accountant;Dec2000, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p80
Presents an opinion on the creation of Cognitor, a global designation for the accounting profession by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA). Details on changing the CPA designation to Cognitor; Impact of high-priced consulting on the CPA profession; View of...
- Sticking to the Web. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Dec2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p44
Focuses on the advantage of using the Internet for accounting professional services in the United States. Enumeration of services used by software vendors; Response of accounting firms to the launch of Virtual Office by Creative Solutions; Techniques for reinforcing partner loyalty. INSET:...
- Forensics, valuation still top CPA practice areas. // Disclosures;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the strong demand for the services of certified public accountants (CPA) in Virginia in areas like forensic accounting, businesses valuation, and litigation services as depicted in a study from the American Institute of CPA (AICPA) Forensic and Valuation Services Section.
- Business development: A more individual accountancy service. // Recruiter;Jul2013, Special section p6
The author suggests a more individual accountancy service required of working as a contractor.
- Leading West Virginia Into the Oasis. CARDOSI, MANDI // State Journal (WV);7/11/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p1
The article evaluates the Our Advance Solution with Integrated System (wvOASIS) accounting system implemented in the state of West Virginia in July 8, 2014.
- Reinventing Oneself. Whitlock, Beanna // National Public Accountant;Apr/May2003, p40
Presents an article on reinventing tax and financial services. Reason for the feasibility of dropping accounting services; Services offered by the Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
- How to select an accounting services company. Thiss, Jeffrey B.; Thiss, Leah M. // San Diego Business Journal;08/25/97, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p18
Presents information on how to select an accounting services company to assist you in financial transactions for your company. Areas covered in accounting; Consider the level of expertise your business requires; Points to keep in mind when deciding on hiring an accounting firm to handle...