Ukiah Water Offering
- VIRGINIA: NVTA Hikes Taxes, Fees. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;7/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32674, p9
The article reports on the move of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA) to agree for an increase of seven different taxes and fees to raise funds. The finances will be for the region's heavily used transportation system, which is a revenue source for transportation. Information...
- IRS Declares Spokane Parking Bonds Taxable; Issuer to Appeal. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;7/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31920, p1
Reports that the Internal Revenue Service has declared as taxable the interest on revenue bonds issued in 1998 by the Spokane Downtown Foundation to build a parking garage in Washington. Foundation's claim that all requirements relating to the excludability of interest paid to the holders of the...
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- Harris County Agency Selling $350M for Houston-Area YMCA. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p4
The article reports on the sale of 350 million of low investment-grade revenue bonds to finance the planned capital improvements of Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of the Greater Houston Area in the 2020 strategic plan of Harris County, Texas. The proceeds of the sale will be used for...