Money Market Assets Post $2.57 Billion Inflow
- Tax-Exempts See $10.6 Billion of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p7
The article reports on the $10.62 billion outflows encountered by tax-exempt money market funds starting the second half of 2008. The second consecutive week of declines made the tax-exempt funds to close at $503.03 billion in total assets on June 30, down from the previous week. On the other...
- Muni Money Funds Taper Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/1/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F343, p1
The article focuses on the Money Fund Report which revealed that fall in total assets to 262.78 billion dollars has decreased outflows among tax-exempt money market funds to 879.7 million dollars as per October 28, 2013. According to the report, combined total net assets of the 1,437 money funds...
- Tax-Free 7-Day Yield Rises 12 Basis Points. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31988, p6
The article reports on the rise in the tax-free money market funds' average seven-day yield by 12 basis points to 0.99% during the week ended October 4. Assets in tax-free funds rose $1.16 billion during the week to a total of $303.96 billion.
- Flight From Florida Intangibles Tax Helps Push Inflows to $4.51 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p31
Reports on the net inflow of tax-exempt money market funds according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in the funds; Move of investors to avoid paying the intangibles tax; Decline in the average annualized seven-day, tax-free fund yields.
- Money Market Funds Reverse, Falling $5.33B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/18/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 35, p13
The article reports on the announcement of iMoneyNet.com. periodical "Money Fund Report" that the tax-exemption money market funds dropped at 437.36 billion dollars in the week of September 14, 2009 in the U.S. It mentions that the market fall coincided with the corporate tax deadline on...
- Buyers Boost Holdings by $3.7 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p7
Reports on the decision of investors to increase holdings in tax exempt money market funds in the U.S. Effect of the tax-free money funds on the overall fund assets; Average annualized yield for taxable funds; Amount withdrawn by retail investors from the assets in taxable funds.
- Another Week of Losses for Muni Money Funds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/7/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33778, p1
The article focuses on the periodical "Money Fund Report," according to which tax-exempt money market funds have lost 1.70 billion U.S. dollars and total net assets has declined to 268.31 billion U.S. dollars in September 3, 2012. It mentions that seven-day simple yield for the 438 tax-exempt...
- Net Inflows Hit $202 Million for Week. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;2/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31830, p6
Reports on the findings by Massachusetts-based iMoneyNet Inc. on the net inflow of tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S. for the week ended February 23, 2004. Total assets in the funds; Total taxable fund assets; Taxable fund yields.
- Tax-Exempt Outflows Slow Markedly, Leaving Total Assets at $482.27 Billion. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports on the declining status of the tax-exempt outflows which resulted to $482.27 billion of funds in total assets following the $151.1 million loss in the U.S. According to the article, the average yield for the 508 tax-free money funds in a week was increased to 0.38%, while the...