Almost All Indexes Down After Return of 30-Year Treasuries
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p46
Presents tabular information on the future markets for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Chart of municipal bond index for the month of March and June; Estimated and actual number of contracts of treasury bonds and notes as of February 28, 2002.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 7. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities prices and municipal bond index in the U.S. as of July 17, 2004.
- Muni-Treasury Disconnect Continues. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32826, p2
The article reports on the implications of the disconnection between municipal and treasury market in the U.S. Accordingly, the condition of both markets attributes to the persistent weakness of municipal market while traders claimed that tax exempt yields grow by 11 points. In addition, New...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Presents summary data on the government bond market in the U.S. for February 23, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Muni Bond Indexes Narrowly Mixed for Week Ended August 6. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/6/2015, p32
The article reports a decrease in average yield of Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index as on August 6, 2015, referring to 20 year general obligation (GO) bonds, revenue bonds, and the U.S. Treasury 30 year bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 11. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p2
Presents a chart depicting the government securities prices and municipal bond index as of May 11, 2004 in the U.S.
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/15/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 104 12/32 to yield 1.76, up 17/3230-year: 112 24/32 to yield 2.40, up 21/32 Municipal BondIndex 129 7/32, up 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/16) Total: $12.183 billion, up $1.158 billionCompetitive: $4.412 billion, up $1.807...
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/09/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 102 21/32 to yield 1.95, down 16/3230-year: 110 7/32 to yield 2.51, down 130/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 18/32, down 24/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 02/09) Total: $10.318 billion, up $1.041 billionCompetitive: $2.771 billion, up $485.6...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Firm for Third Week. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;1/31/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F305, p1
The article reports that the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index was down by four basis points to 4.89 percent for the week ending January 22, 2014 as compared with 4.93 percent in the week earlier. Topics discussed include a fall of two basis points in...