Dec. Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up 1.0%
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the rise in inventories of merchant wholesalers in January according to the Commerce Department. Wholesale sales; Predicted wholesale inventories; Inventories of durable goods and non-durable goods; Non-durable good sales.
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Decline. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
This article reports on a 0.1 percent decline in inventories of merchant wholesalers fell to 290.6 billion dollars in April 2003, according to Commerce Department data released on June 9, 2003. IFR BondData America's poll of economists had forecast that wholesale inventories would increase by...
- Wholesale Sales Decline; Inventories Increase. Hume, Lynne // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the sales of merchant wholesalers decreased in the U.S. in November 2005. Sales of durable goods declined 0.5%, while nondurable goods sale decreased 1.0%. Meanwhile, inventories of merchant wholesalers increased by 0.4%. Petroleum sales decreased 7.0% in November, the...
- Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders. // Economic Indicators;Aug2011, Vol. 116 Issue 8, p21
The article presents several charts related to manufacturers' shipments, inventories including durable goods, capital goods and nondurable goods.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade for the Third Quarter of 2004. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2005, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p6
No abstract available.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade, 2001:IV-2005:II. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2005, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p21
Presents data on real inventories and sales performance of manufacturing and trade industries in the U.S. from the fourth quarter of 2001 to 2005. Durable goods; Nondurable goods; Retail trade.
- Table 8.2 Inventories. // Canadian Economic Observer;Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p49
Several charts offering information on inventories in Canada including inventories of durables, non-durables and finished goods, from 2008 to 2009, are presented.
- Wholesale Durables and Nondurables. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Retail, Wholesale Trade;Apr2013, p1
This publication discusses the performance of the U.S. durables and nondurables sector and presents an outlook for 2013. Forecasts on the industry's revenue inflation-adjusted growth and composite risk ratings are presented. Charts on industry metrics, key demand drivers, and the industry's...
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increase. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p2
The article reports that sales of merchant wholesalers increased in the United States as of January 2006. According to data released by the United States Department of Commerce, sales of merchant wholesalers rose to $318.6 billion as sales of durable goods rose 1.4 percent and sales of...