Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 4.530% High Yield
- Municipals End Flat, Treasuries Fall; Wisconsin's $850M Leads New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p2
Reports on the bond market in the U.S. Price of the general fund annual appropriation taxable bond deal in Wisconsin; Dissipation on the gains of the Treasury Department; Increase in sales during November 2003.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.925% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33633, p2
The article reports on the government auction initiated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury on its 29-year, 11-month bonds amounting to 13 billion dollars on December 14, 2011.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.914% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;10/8/2015, p1
The Treasury Department Thursday auctioned $13 billion of 29-year 10-month bonds with a 2 7/8% coupon at a 2.914% high yield, a price of 99.221618.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell 13 billion U.S. dollars 29-Year 10-Month bonds in the U.S. on October 9, 2014.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.155% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department auctioned four-week bills. High yield; Price; Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Tepid Demand and Light Trading Close Shortened Thanksgiving Week. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;12/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31771, p2
Reports on the impact of the Thanksgiving holiday on the bond market in the U.S. Decline of municipal bond prices; Auction of the multi-billion two-year notes by the Department of Treasury; Rise on the cash bond yield in the municipal market. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 1.
- Up in coupon, 15s favored as curve steepens. Runyan, Sally A. // Asset Securitization Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the announcement for the potential return of the 30-year bond by the Treasury Department in the U.S. Reasons behind the drop of treasury prices; Elicitation of modest response in mortgage flows from hedge funds brought about by the steep curve response; Caution from analysts regarding...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p2
This article presents news briefs related to bond and security. The consumer confidence index rose again in January 2005, climbing to 103.4 from an upwardly revised 102.7 last month. Existing home sales fell 3.39% in December 2003 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.69 million units, the...
- Treasury Indexed 20-Years Go At 2.600% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury sold $6 billion of inflation-indexed 19-year, six-month bonds at a 2.600% yield, an adjusted price of 99.570169, with a 23/8% coupon. This issue is a reopening of an inflation-indexed bond originally issued on January 31, 2007, wherein...