Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 4.530% High Yield
- Municipals End Flat, Treasuries Fall; Wisconsin's $850M Leads New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p2
Reports on the bond market in the U.S. Price of the general fund annual appropriation taxable bond deal in Wisconsin; Dissipation on the gains of the Treasury Department; Increase in sales during November 2003.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.155% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department auctioned four-week bills. High yield; Price; Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.925% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33633, p2
The article reports on the government auction initiated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury on its 29-year, 11-month bonds amounting to 13 billion dollars on December 14, 2011.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.914% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;10/8/2015, p1
The Treasury Department Thursday auctioned $13 billion of 29-year 10-month bonds with a 2 7/8% coupon at a 2.914% high yield, a price of 99.221618.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell 13 billion U.S. dollars 29-Year 10-Month bonds in the U.S. on October 9, 2014.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 4.940% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury auctioned $18 billion of four-week bills at a 4.940% high yield, a price of 99.615778. The coupon equivalent was 5.042%, while bid-to-cover ratio was 2.64. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 17.07%. The median yield was 4.915%,...
- Up in coupon, 15s favored as curve steepens. Runyan, Sally A. // Asset Securitization Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the announcement for the potential return of the 30-year bond by the Treasury Department in the U.S. Reasons behind the drop of treasury prices; Elicitation of modest response in mortgage flows from hedge funds brought about by the steep curve response; Caution from analysts regarding...
- Tepid Demand and Light Trading Close Shortened Thanksgiving Week. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;12/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31771, p2
Reports on the impact of the Thanksgiving holiday on the bond market in the U.S. Decline of municipal bond prices; Auction of the multi-billion two-year notes by the Department of Treasury; Rise on the cash bond yield in the municipal market. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 1.
- Treasury Indexed 20-Years Go At 2.600% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury sold $6 billion of inflation-indexed 19-year, six-month bonds at a 2.600% yield, an adjusted price of 99.570169, with a 23/8% coupon. This issue is a reopening of an inflation-indexed bond originally issued on January 31, 2007, wherein...