- More flexible shelving. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p146
Features various food shelving equipment. Mobile and plastic shelving; Chemical storage; High-density shelving; Stationary shelving; Open wire shelving; Large steel beams shelving.
- Enter our competition to win a Â£60,000 kitchen refit. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/20/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4507, p6
The article provides information on a contest from "Caterer and Hotelkeeper" to tie in with the 2008 Hotelympia event at ExCel in London, England. The magazine has teamed up with the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (CEDA) and Hotelympia's organisers Fresh RM to offer the amazing...
- First ever Connecticut Restaurant Show scheduled. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p44
This article reports that an exhibition management company, Infinity Expo Group, teamed up with the Connecticut Restaurant Association to launch the Connecticut Restaurant Show. The event, which will take place on October 26-27, 2005 in Hartford, Connecticut, will provide a marketplace that will...
- Hold it. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/27/99, Vol. 33 Issue 39, Equipment insights p10
Reports on the introduction of flexible, stackale and colored food storage that are seen to benefit chefs and their customers. Intersection of two trends--display cooking and multipurpose convenience; Examples of such products.
- Helping C-Stores Offer the Best in Foodservice. // Convenience Store News;3/22/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p16
Henny Penny Corp., an Eaton, Ohio-based manufacturer of commercial fryers and holding cabinets, has been singled out by industry experts for making the best rotisseries in the business. In its third annual survey of dealers and consultants, Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine awarded Henny...
- Blue blood. Studd, Will // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2010, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p62
This article focuses on the production of Roquefort cheese in France. Roquefort is made from raw ewe's milk from December to July. Mouldy breads are still being used by Roquefort producers as a means of inoculating the curds. Two weeks are needed before the cheeses are wrapped in tin foil. The...
- Marketing Brief. // Marketing News;10/10/86, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p2
The article presents information about the promotional program of the American Dairy Association, titled "Cook Regional Cheese, Glorious Cheese." The aim of the program is to sell more U.S. cheese. Advertisement will appear on Network TV and in magazines and newspapers.
- Cooking up solutions. Tarnowski, Joseph // Progressive Grocer;9/15/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 13, p100
Presesnts an interview with North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers executive director Deirdre Flynn concerning the trade show of the organization in California from September 23 to 25, 2005. Achievements of the organization; Improvements in the data protocol of the...
- CESA, CHANGE AND CHALLENGE. Jenkins, Lisa // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4803, following p34
The article discusses the highlights of a roundtable discussion focusing on the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (CESA) as of November 15, 2013. Background is presented on the history of CESA including the merger between the Catering Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA) and...