- Smucker Plans More Spending Behind Jif, Crisco. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/15/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the plan of J.M. Smucker Co. to increase advertising spending on its newly acquired Jif and Crisco brands in the U.S., as of October 2001. Information on the advertising agency handling the account of J.M. Smucker; Details of the cross-promotion plans of J.M. Smucker for its jam...
- SMUCKERS ADDS CRISCO. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p63
The article reports that the Crisco line of shortening, vegetable and canola oils, and pan release sprays is now part of the J.M. Smucker Co.'s foodservice family of brands.
- Folgers Announces Three-Tiered Strategy for Increasing Sustainable Coffee Sourcing. King, Bart // SB Communictions Weekly;8/16/2012, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Smucker's, the parent brand of Folgers Coffee, to establish strategies to address climate risk to its coffee business in Great Britain. Smucker's stated that it will buy 10% of its coffee from certified sources by 2016. Details on the other future plans...
- Smucker sales, earnings slip on coffee woes. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);11/22/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "Smucker sales, earnings slip on coffee woes" by Katy Askew, which appeared in the online resource' November 19, 2014 issue. It reports on the decline of profits and sales of American condiments and coffee company J.M. Smucker Co. for six months to...
- How the Pillsbury Doughboy Has Stayed Fresh (Hoo Hoo!) for 50 Years. Klara, Robert // Adweek;12/11/2015, p1
The article focuses on the success story of Pillsbury, a ready to bake brand of consumer food company J.M. Smucker Co. , started in 1965 that has completed 50 years in the business and the Pillsbury Doughboy that has starred in over 600 commercials. It offer views of home and lifestyle blogger...
- Artistic Aspirations. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p44
The article features Cavin Sullivan, general manager at The J. M. Smucker Co. in Orrville, Since coming to the Smucker Company in 2004, Sullivan has led a successful transition from the campus' old dining facility--which was located in the manufacturing plant--to a new facility with a...
- Smucker's Uncrustables names Best New Food Product. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p52
Reports on the award of J.M. Smucker Co. for its peanut butter sandwich products at the eighth annual New York Restaurant and Foodservice Show.
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p66
Features several food products in the U.S. Santiago Seasoned Refried Beans With Whole Beans from Basic American; Spenda No Calorie Sweetener from McNeil Nutritionals; Almond Toppers from Sugar Foods Corp.; Dulce de Leche Flavored PlateScapers from J.M. Smucker Co.
- The J.M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis. // J. M. Smucker Company SWOT Analysis;May2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of J.M. Smucker Co. is presented.