Pour It In
- Spice is Right. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p60
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the Culinary Institute of America's Worlds of Healthy Flavors conference and another on ethnic cuisine recipes.
- Campari and grissini. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jan2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p29
This article presents recipes for the Spritz, a Campari-based drink, and roasted fennel seed and anchovy grissini.
- No-Bake Peanut Bars. Rooney, Cecelia // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p42
Presents the recipe for No-Bake Peanut Bars.
- Gie Her a Haggis! (Vintage Recipes for the Holiday). Wellen, Russ // Foreign Policy in Focus;9/5/2010, p1
A recipe for haggis and fresh lamprey bake is presented.
- From the pantry. Kaiser, Charlotte // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p97
Presents several recipes on baked products.
- Bread and board. Bienvenu, Marcelle // Louisiana Life;Winter96/97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p16
Provides recipes for a number of breads that are traditionally baked in Louisiana. Recipes for `Pain Perdu,' `Skillet Cornbread,' `Beignets,' `Calas,' and other recipes.
- Raisin-Apple Flax Muffins. // Medical Update;May99, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p3
Presents the Raisin-Apple Flax Muffin recipe. Ingredients; Instruction for preparing the recipe.
- Back to basics with baked beans. Duckham, Chris // GP: General Practitioner;1/6/2003, p50
Presents a recipe of home-made baked beans for kids by the author who is also a physician. Importance of developing taste buds of kids.
- cookies, cheesecake & pie--oh, my! // Better Nutrition;Dec2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p48
The article presents several recipes for baking including cookies, pies and cheesecakes.