Compass adds diversity exec
- In brief. // Food Management;May2002, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p14
Reports developments in the food industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Appointment of Nadeem Siddiqui as dining services director at Stanford University; Information on the private and independent school segment branch of Brock & Co.; Acquisition of the healthcare business of Cara Operations,...
- Ian Thomas, parent account manager, Sodexho. C. D. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/20/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4434, p60
The article reports on the appointment of Ian Thomas as parent account manager at contract caterer Sodexho. The new role has been created to maximize sales opportunities at the company. Thomas joined Sodexho from Compass Group, where he was a managing director.
- Outsider knowledge. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p121
The author comments on the appointment of Jason Leeks as managing director of fine-dining arm of contract caterer Compass. He claims that integrating someone from outside industry is not surprising in Compass, with its vast turnover in non-food services and soft facilities management. The author...
- Patients head 'Big Society' GP practice. // Pulse;4/20/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p2
The article reports on the move of Arleskey Medical Centre in appointing patients as chairman and vice-chairman of its board of directors in Bedfordshire, England.
- COMING SOON. // Texas Journal of Chiropractic;Fall2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article announces that the Executive Director (ED) Search Committee of the Texas Chiropractic Association, has interviewed candidates for the ED's post and the selection of the ED will be over and the new person will soon be on board.
- A Critical Realignment. Whitworth, Ralph V. // Directors & Boards;Spring93, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p29
The author comments on the trend of U.S. companies hiring an outside board director as chairman. He cites the cases of General Motors (GM), IBM and Westinghouse. He discusses the pros and cons of hiring an outsider. He states that there is no better way to realign accountability in a...
- People. // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that the Indoor Air Quality Association elected new directors and officers at its annual meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2007 including Tom Yocobellis, Carl Grimes and Andrew Ask.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Names Gerald L. Storch to Board of Directors. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Gerald L. Storch has been appointed as a member of the board of directors at Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- MB Financial in Chicago Adds IT Specialist to Board. Kellard, Joseph // American Banker;11/4/2016, Vol. 181 Issue 213, p1
The article announces the appointment of Uptake energy solutions executive Sunil Garg as a member of the board of directors at Chicago, Illinois-based financial services company MB Financial.