- Oasis in the Desert. Demerjian, Dave // Fast Company;Nov2008, Issue 130, p36
A quotation by Atousa Ghoreichi, marketing director for HMSHost, an airport concession company, about designing stress free eating environments for airline travelers is presented.
- A Cutting-edge Welcome. Covino, Renée M. // Convenience Store News;10/4/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p116
The article reports on the newly opened Delaware Welcome Center, operated by Bethesda, Maryland-based HMSHost Corp., which features free Wi-Fi, seven dining options, a 21-pump Sunoco fuel campus with an APlus convenience store, a Z Market convenience store, and pet rest areas. The center also...
- McCarthy dies; was adman and more. // Advertising Age;2/21/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p30
The article presents a obituary for author, journalist and former agency executive John J. McCarthy who died on February 7, 1994.
- The Fuels Institute fills Board of Directors. // National Petroleum News;May/Jun2013, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p8
The article announces several appointments for Alexendria, Virginia-based National Association of Convenience Stores Fuels Institute's board of directors including Bill Douglass as chairman, Jay Ricker as treasurer and Ron Sabia.
- Aloha Petroleum CEO Richard Parry Named To International Convenience And Fuel Retailing Board. // National Petroleum News;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that Aloha Petroleum Ltd. president and chief executive officer (CEO) Richard Parry has been elected to the National Association of Convenience Stores Inc. (NACS) Board of Directors.
- Remembering 'Uncle Jack' McCarthy. Spielvogel, Carl // Advertising Age;3/14/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a report about the death of John J. McCarthy, published in the February 21, 1994 issue.
- Airport board awards $44 mil. pact to HMS Host Corp. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/26/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the awarding of a contract to Bethesda, Maryland-based HMS Host Corp. by the Salt Lake City Airport Board to develop and operate several specialty retail stores. Duration of the contract; Roster of shops to be constructed; Design theme; Company background of HMS Host Corp.
- HMSHost Names New CEO. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/13/2012, p1
The article announces the appointment of Tom Fricke as president/chief executive officer (CEO) of HMSHost Corp.
- HMSHost projects $300M from 10-year airport pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p55
Reports on the contract of the HMSHost Corp. for a terminal at Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario.