FSD to lead sessions at Catersource '06
- Noncommercial catering gets its due at catersource. // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
The article highlights the 2007 Catersource Conference and Trade Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Noncommercial Catering Roundtable was attended by nearly 30 food service professionals. The session featured four tables each dedicated to a particular catering topic, which are Marketing, Menu...
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4427, p20
The article presents a calendar of events in the catering and hotel sectors of Great Britain. Some of the leading chefs and restaurateurs in London, England will be sharing their knowledge of the Slow Food movement when they step in to the spotlight at Slow Food's first major London event on...
- GATE CRASHERS BIG PROBLEM FOR FIRM. // Ebony;Jul1950, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p39
The article discusses the problem of providing enough food to guests during social conventions being faced by caterer Holland's.
- Regarding the German Centre. F. S. B. // America;10/2/1909, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p669
The article discusses the issue of splitting the German Centre party. The highlights of the meeting at Coblenz, Germany on August 28, 1909 include opposing a change advocated by the KÃ¶lnische Volkszeitung, which means catering to Protestants on principle. It notes that a convention held by...
- Working With a Caterer. Cooke, Martha // Alaska Business Monthly;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p32
Presents a reprint of an article about a checklist on how to work with a caterer for meetings, from "Meetings and Conventions Magazine".
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // PAX International;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p46
A calendar of events related to the travel catering industry in 2009 to 2010 is presented, including the exhibition and conference of the International Travel Catering Association (ITCA), the aircraft interiors exposition and the conference titled "cruise3sixty" of the Cruise Line International...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // PAX International;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p54
A calendar of events for the airline and catering industry from February to October 2009 is presented which includes the Seatrade Cruise Shipping Convention on March 16-19, Aircraft Interiors Expo on March 31-April 2 and the Marine Hotel Association Conference and Trade Show on April 19-21.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/2/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4352, p63
Presents the schedule of events of interest to caterers in England from December 2004 to April 2005. Better Hospital Food: Feast or Famine study day in London; Hospital Caterers Association national conference 2005 in East Sussex.
- WHAT, WHERE & WHEN. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2007, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p38
A calendar of events related to the foodservice industry is presented. From March 4 to 7, 2007, the Nightclub & Bar/Beverage Retailer Convention & Trade Show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. Meanwhile, the Natural Products Expo West will be conducted from March 8 to 11,...