Dressy Fish Dinner
- 5 STEPS TO CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRIES. Chantim, Andra; Edelstein, Julia // Real Simple;Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p45
A recipe for chocolate-covered strawberries is presented.
- Fast Finales. // Home Cooking;Fall2006, p56
The article presents several recipes for desserts including Strawberry Delight, Chocolate Trifle, 1940's Diner Banana Split Pudding and Toasted Coconut Pecan Pie.
- Keep your cool with no-bake desserts. // All You;7/22/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p105
The article presents several recipes for no-bake desserts including strawberry shortcake trifle, chilled chocolate & peanut butter cookies, and lemon-graham icebox cake.
- Spring into Strawberries. Gilpin, Susan Nash // People;May 2010 Country Special, p66
Several recipes including Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries, Strawberry & Spinach Salad, and Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris are presented.
- Classic-style sweets -- for cheats! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/13/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p55
Several recipes are presented including Strawberry bavarois, Cheesecake sandwiches, and Black forest slice.
- Three Fresh Ideas for Shortbread Cookies. // Country Living;Feb2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p119
The article presents several recipes including Strawberry Cream-Filled Sandwich Cookies, Shortbread Tiramisu and Chocolate-Dipped Cookies.
- Step 4: Save Room For Dessert. Mushet, Cindy // Bon Appetit;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p90
Several recipes for dessert are presented, including Strawberry Shortcakes With Balsamic and Black Pepper Syrup, Cherry-Topped Almond Panna Cotta and Chocolate-Raspberry Layer Cake.
- my sweet valentine. Rutherford, Tracy // Burke's Backyard;Feb2010, p94
Several recipes including fig and pistachio pastries, strawberry cream jellies, and peach and white chocolate trifles are presented.
- Sweet relief. Gand, Gale // Health (Time Inc.);Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p152
The article presents several recipes for cakes including Molten Flourless Chocolate Cake, Micro Mini Cheesecakes and Madeleine Strawberry Shortcake.