Hints, Helps & Tidbits
- Kitchen HQ. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/22/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p64
The article presents several tips on cooking, provides an answer to a question on pastry making and offers information on several chocolates.
- Recipe: Pistachio stuffed mushrooms in puff pastry. Lehail, Jessie // South Asian Post;7/31/2014, p5
A recipe for Pistachio Stuffed Mushrooms in Puff Pastry is presented.
- Tastes of childhood. Manzoori-Stamford, Janie // Caterer (2055-7817);10/21/2016, Vol. 206 Issue 4947, p38
Several recipes for pastries from the book "Nostalgic Delights," by William Curley including black forest gateau, chocolate genoise, and confit cherries are presented.
- Chocolate Chicago style. // Candy Industry;Oct2007, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p35
This article deals with the return of pastry chef Norman Love as a guest chef in a master class at the French Pastry School in Chicago, Illinois. According to Love, he considers founders Jacquy Pfeiffer and Sebastien Canonne as his close friends. Particular focus is given to his chocolate...
- what does 400 kilojoules look like? McGregor, Jill // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Aug2005, p118
Compares the nutritional content of different types of everyday foods in kilojoules. Regular cappuccino and chicken nuggets; Two cups of orange juice and one cup steamed white rice; Black grapes and light beer; One Snickers chocolate bar and one apple Danish pastry.
- FOUR INGREDIENTS. // Gourmet;Oct2003, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p281
Presents the recipe for Fried Portabella Mushrooms.
- Mari's Homemade Cooking Recipes. Mari Nameshida // Tokyo Journal;2015, Vol. 35 Issue 277, p92
The article presents several Mari's homemade recipes including Mushroom Daishi, Inari-zushi, and Shiitake Tsukudani.
- the best basics. Florences, Tyler // Redbook;Apr2007, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p188
The article presents several recipes including Pomodoro Sauce, the Ultimate Coleslaw and the Ultimate New York Strip Steak with Brandied Mushrooms.
- Traditional chocolate lasts forever. Hildebrandt, Stephanie // Candy Industry;Jan2009, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p28
The article explores on the experiences of chef Franck Kestener, Meilleur Apprenti de France (MOF) in the pastry and chocolate industry. His Certificat d'Aptitude Professional (CAP) exam in France provides him the licence to go onto apprentice for the French president and military though it was...