From the Staff
- From the Editor. Tannehill, Carol // Home Cooking;Fall2006, p3
An introduction to a series of cooking recipes is presented.
- a note from our editor. Knox, Sophie // Australian Table;Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Catherine Saxelby on healthy recipes and other one on the phenomenon of glycemic index.
- From the Staff. Robinson, Alice; Shaw, Judy // Home Cooking;Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including Danielle Glick's recipe for Basil-infused Mayonnaise.
- FOREWORD. KEILLOR, GARRISON // Minnesota Homegrown Cookbook;2008, p8
A foreword to the book "Minnesota Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes" is presented.
- PREFACE. McKee, Gwen; Moseley, Barbara // Best of the Best from Louisiana Cookbook;1984, p6
A preface to the book "Best of the Best from Louisiana Cookbook: Selected Recipes from Louisiana's Favorite Cookbooks," edited by Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley is presented.
- editor's notes. Knox, Sophie // Australian Table;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on barbecue recipes and another on the annual recipe index.
- The heart of southern life. Floyd Jr., John Alex // Southern Living;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses various topics published within the issue, including a new recipe for chicken-fried steak from Vanessa Rocchio, test kitchen specialist, and a special section that addresses the positive side of living with new members of editorial board.
- 5-Ingredient Comfort Foods. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p120
The article introduces the 5-ingredient hot and hearty recipes that can be ready to cook in 15 minutes or less.
- Power Foods Fight the Flu. Johnson, Holley // Southern Living;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p129
The article introduces the recipes made of healthy ingredients including beef-and-butternut squash chili and fresh fruit with lemon-mint sauce.