NEW FROM LION BRAND YARN
- strands. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including freehand sock crochet by native people and experiences of crocheters.
- Working into Row-Ends. Read, Sarah // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for technique used in this issue for making row-end crochet stitches along the side edge of the fabric.
- Basic Knitting Instructions, Continued. // Love of Knitting;Summer2014, p94
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features various knitting tools, another one that provides step-by-step guide on knitting inset pocket and another one that presents knitting tips.
- Every Day's a Holiday. // Crochet With Bits & Pieces;2005, p148
An introduction to crocheting projects in this issue is presented.
- Letters From Our Readers. Ettore, Gloria; Jaeger, Christine; Raynes, Nancy // Crochet!;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles featuring various crochet projects.
- Distractions. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
The article presents an anecdote related to crocheting.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Gray, Gail; Luke, Dusty; Davison, Barbara // Crochet!;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented about crocheting.
- BRINGING CROCHET BACK HOME TO MORECAMBE. Turner, Pauline // Crochet!;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p41
This article offers information on the silver anniversary celebration of the crochet summer school at Lancaster & Morecambe College on May 3-5, 2006. The mayor of Lancaster will open the festivities. The 2 1/2-day workshop on free-form crochet and mixed media is entitled Expect the Unexpected...