WHERE BEAUTY MEETS TECHNOLOGY
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features various knitting tools, another one that provides step-by-step guide on knitting inset pocket and another one that presents knitting tips.
- strands. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including freehand sock crochet by native people and experiences of crocheters.
- Every Day's a Holiday. // Crochet With Bits & Pieces;2005, p148
An introduction to crocheting projects in this issue is presented.
- Working into Row-Ends. Read, Sarah // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for technique used in this issue for making row-end crochet stitches along the side edge of the fabric.
- Basic Knitting Instructions, Continued. // Love of Knitting;Summer2014, p94
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting.
- Individual control of electric lighting in a daylit space. Newsham, G. R.; Aries, M. B. C.; Mancini, S.; Faye, G. // Lighting Research & Technology;Mar2008, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p25
Participants (N=40) occupied a glare-free, daylit office laboratory for 1 day, and were prompted every 30 min to use dimming control over electric lighting to choose their preferred light level. Illuminances and luminances were recorded before and after each control opportunity; luminance maps...
- LETTERS. Luginbuhl, Christian B.; Warren, Willard L.; Forrester, Leslie // Lighting Design & Application;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p8
Presents several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues. Response to letters regarding the advantages of short wavelength light sources in the February and April 2006 issues; Efficacy and efficiency of lamp and ballast combination in the May 2006 issue; "Slides Are...
- LIGHT PRODUCTS. // Lighting Design & Application;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p60
Features various lighting products. Helos family of lighting fixtures from Luraline Products Co.; 750-655 AS-Interface master control module from Wago Corp.; Lunor Perf luminaire from Excelite Inc.; Exterior 200 color changer from Martin Architectural.
- Understanding High-Performance T8 Systems. Schwartz, Jeffrey // Lighting Design & Application;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p18
The article presents information on high-performance T8 (HPT8) systems. It cites that the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) published a list of high-performance T8 (HPT8) lamps and ballasts that meet certain criteria for energy efficiency and performance. It states that HPT8 systems pertain...