- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p82
The article focuses on crocheting. It lists some abbreviations used in crochet. It offers an overview of basic crochet stitches.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p84
The article presents abbreviations used in crochet and a review of some basic crochet stitches. It offers instructions on how to perform different stitches including chain stitch, reverse single crochet and picot.
- Stitch Guide. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p47
The article offers a guide to doing various stitches, such as chain, single crochet, double crochet and back post stitch. Instructions for doing the stitches are described in detail. A guide to abbreviations used is presented.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p97
The article presents crochet stitch abbreviations and crochet types including half double crochet, double crochet, and slip stitch.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p78
The article presents some abbreviations used in crochet and some basic crochet stitches. Some crocheting techniques with abbreviations include chain stitch, double stitch, loops and slip stitch. To perform the chain stitch, make a slip knot on the hook then bring the yarn over the hook from back...
- glossary. // Interweave Crochet;Summer2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p92
The article presents miscellaneous topics including list of abbreviations used in the issue of the journal; brief information on several crocheting techniques such as Slip Stitch, Chain and Double crochet; and list of suppliers of threads that are used in various projects mentioned in the issue.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.