Cincinnati Health Alliance Seeks Negotiation After Deal's Delay
- And Then There Was One. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33267, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded the rating of Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati in Ohio to A2 from A1.
- Divorce decree. Romano, Michael // Modern Healthcare;4/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p16
The article reports that Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati lost in a legal battle against three U.S. member-hospitals that sought to end their joint-operating agreement. The member-hospitals claimed that the system breached its fiduciary duties over the course of a nearly 13-year union....
- S&P Turns Negative on Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p6
The article reports on the change in Standard & Poor's outlook on the issuer credit rating for Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, from stable to negative. A bond issue in Hamilton County, Ohio was postponed by Health Alliance when Christ Hospital, its most profitable facility, had signified...
- Cincinnati Health Alliance Plans to Fund Hospital With Cash, not Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p32
The article reports on the plan of the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati to pay cash to fund about 200 million dollars in construction cost for a new hospital. The plan is designed to sidestep a court order that prevents the use of bonds to fund the project. The company had planned to issue...
- A Healthier Outlook. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33632, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed its Baa1rating on University of Cincinnati (UC) Health, formerly called Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, and has changed the outlook from stable to positive.
- Standard & Poor's Puts Cincinnati Health Group on Notice. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32612, p35
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to place the issuer credit rating of Health Alliance of Greater Cinccinatti (HAGC) on its CreditWatch list in Ohio. The negative notice of Standard & Poor was due to a court decision which clears the path for two hospitals, Christ...
- AmeriNet's flexibilty draws Cincinnati alliance. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p68
Reports that Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati has joined the buying group AmeriNet. Offering of flexibility; Prior membership in other groups; Annual operating expense of the Health Alliance.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the purchasing contract between Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati and Hospital Shares Services/AmeriNet.
- Hospital settles pay-to-play qui tam suit for $108 million. // Medical Device Daily;5/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 100, p9
This article reports on the decision of the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati and one of its former member hospitals, The Christ Hospital in Mount Auburn, Ohio, to settle claims that they violated the Anti-Kickback Statute and the False Claims Act. The alliance and the hospital have decided...