Consumer Sentiment Index Holds Steady in March
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gains to 88.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's final March 2006 consumer sentiment index reading was 88.9. The final reading matched the final February 2006 reading. The final expectations index was 76.0, as compared to the 74.2 reading at mid-moth. The current conditions index gained to...
- Consumer Sentiment Rebounds in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the growth in the consumer sentiment index reading in the U.S.
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index in the United States for September and October 2004.
- THE ECONOMY: Confidence Index, Military Orders, on the Rise. // Products Finishing;Sep2008, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the research conducted by the University of Michigan and Reuters regarding the economy in the U.S. Result reveals that there is a rise in consumer confidence, stronger-than-expected business spending and slightly less bleeding in the market for new homes. Consumers...
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;1/10/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on several aspects of the economy in Puerto Rico and in the U.S. in November 2007. It is reported that net revenues to the General Fund of Puerto Rico fell by $25 million during the month. In the U.S., new home sales dropped to a twelve-year low, reaching 647 million units....
- Consumer Sentiment Index Jumps to 103.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase of preliminary consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan according to market sources in the U.S. Prediction on the reading for index; Percentage of increase in index.
- Preliminary Feb. U. of Mich. Index at 81.2 vs. 81.2 in Jan. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34061, p1
The article presents statistics related to the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index including preliminary consumer sentiment index at 81.2 in February 2014 as compared to the final January 2014 index at 81.2, 73.0 expectations index and 94.0 current conditions index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p42
Presents charts depicting the performance of various market indicators including municipal bonds and securities in the U.S.
- Pessimists Miss Today's Big Economic Truths. Kudlow, Lawrence // Human Events;6/12/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p18
This article explains that pessimists do not want to recognize the many economic indicators suggesting that the U.S. economy is healthy. The cult of the bear still reigns supreme in most corners of Wall Street and the mainstream media, as those who want to tear down the economy continue to...