- Off to slow start, governor must get Illinois moving. Weisman, Joel // Crain's Chicago Business;3/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on the activities required to be done by Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich who won the elections in November 2002. Complaints of a slow start of handling important issues against the governor; Issues that Balgojevich needs to handle on top priority; Proposals made by the governor...
- Teachers' Evaluation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on Governor Rod Blagojevich's proposed fiscal 2004 budget in Illinois.
- Blago: A political eulogy (hopefully). Coates, Chris // St. Clair Journal;7/6/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 29, pA7
The article discusses former Illinois governor Rod Blagokevich who was found guilty of lying and corruption and of whom the author is critical of the governor's actions from hanging out a window of a sport utility vehicle to crafting a catchphrase to declare his innocence.
- Guv's $6-bil. backloaded budget bomb. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;3/22/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, unveiling his fiscal 2005 capital-spending program , faces mounting criticism that he's shifting the state's huge debt-repayment obligations onto future generations. An unpublicized report prepared by the state's bipartisan Legislative Research Unit...
- Group Blasts Illinois Budget Plan, Urges Rejection of New Tax, GOs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32624, p36
The article reports on the issues concerning the inability of Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich's proposed $49 billion operating budget for fiscal 2008 to afford a major expansion on health care. According to the report, a government watchdog group has warned that the state cannot afford a major...
- Some of guv's inaugural donors could end up on installment plan. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p38
Reports that the fund raising committee instituted by Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is trying to cover an estimated $1.5 million bill. Problems being encountered by donors; Absence of public subsidies in inaugural balls; Total contributions as of January 2003.
- Blago To Report To Prison Later. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;12/14/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article focuses on the reprieve handed down by judge James Zagel to former Illinois Governor Rod R. Blagojevich who was sentenced to 14 years in prison for alleged corruption.
- Quote of the Week. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/19/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 25, p8
The article presents a quote from former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich who will be spending 14 years in prison on corruption charges.
- Advance Sheet. Shapiro, Robert E. // Litigation;Spring2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p65
The article offers information on the unlawful act of the governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich and his subsequent impeachment. It is mentioned that Blagojevich allegedly attempted to sell U. S. President Barack Obama's newly vacant seat as the senate from Illinois. Blagojevich was eventually...