Charlotte, N.C., Wins Chance to Build NASCAR Hall of Fame
- NASCAR fans meet the aftermarket. // Automotive Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p22
Discusses National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's (NASCAR) licensing program as part of its four pronged advertising plan. Announcement of NASCAR's plan to air its own television show, `NASCAR Garage" on The Nashville Network; Obtaining technical and product information on the `NASCAR...
- Slow 'em down. // AutoWeek;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p59
Reports on NASCAR's announcement of engine-related rule changes for 1996. Limitations for restrictor plates; Elimination of intake manifold used; Limitations for oil pumps.
- Growing thunder. Molla, Tony // Motor Age;July97, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p36
Presents information from the National Association of Stock Car Racing (NASCAR) Craftsman Truck Series. Why the series has been successful; Background information on the race; Comments from Mat Webster, marketing manager at Rotary Lift. INSET: NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series season records..
- Same stuff, different year. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;02/23/98, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p39
Looks at the National Association of Stock Car Racing (NASCAR) Busch Series. Domination of the race by the BACE Motorsports team; Views of race car driver Randy LaJoie; Details on competition at the race series.
- Untitled. // AutoWeek;03/02/98, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p40
Presents information on the results of the second round of races in the NASCAR series. Identification of the winner; Details on Jeff Gordon.
- 50 years of thunder. Molla, Tony // Motor Age;Mar98, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p34
Opinion. Focuses on the 50th anniversary of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) and the history of NASCAR racing in relation to the views of an individual. Origins of the association; Early years of NASCAR; Other formative and relevant periods in NASCAR history;...
- Nascar Opens Road For Augusta. Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;9/28/2009, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) will be holding its racing league at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia in April 2010.
- AAA DISCOUNTS AT NASCAR HALL OF FAME. // AAA Carolinas Go Magazine;May/Jun2010, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the National Association in Stock Car Racing (NASCAR) Hall of Fame event to be held on May 11, 2010 in Charlotte, North Carolina where members of American Automobile Association (AAA) will avail discounts on the purchase of adult and children tickets.
- Dog days. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;07/21/97, Vol. 47 Issue 29, p32
Presents information on NASCAR race car drivers. Explanation of the nature of Winston Cup racing; Information on the Ray Evernham-led team; Details on Jeff Gordon, race car driver; Results of races that took place.