Cash Management Bills Draw 4.380% High Rate
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the value of the cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department. Nineteen billion dollars of 63-day cash management bills, dated February 14, 2008 and due April 17, 2008 was sold, at a 2.440 percent high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.49 and the...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.465% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 13 billion-dollars of seven-day cash management bills, dated March 8, 2005 and March 15, 2005.
- 4-Day Cash Managements Draw 4.620% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold $7 billion of four-day cash management bills, dated September 13, 2007 and due September 17 of the same year. The management bills are at a 4.620 percent high tender rate and the bid-to-cover ration was 4.01. The coupon equivalent was...
- 97-Day Cash Bills Draw 0.800% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32980, p2
The article reports on the sale of 97-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S. The bills are due January 15, 2008 at a 0.800% high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.30 with a coupon equivalent of 0.813% and priced at 99.784444. The low bid was 0.000% while the...
- Cash Managements Draw 0.970% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold two-day cash management bills, dated June 9, 2004, at a 0.970% high tender rate.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.