Cash Management Bills Draw 4.380% High Rate
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the value of the cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department. Nineteen billion dollars of 63-day cash management bills, dated February 14, 2008 and due April 17, 2008 was sold, at a 2.440 percent high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.49 and the...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell at an auction $30 billion worth of 59-day cash management bills and $30 billion worth of 45-day cash management bills starting September 19, 2008. It adds that the Treasury Department will again offer to the public $40 billion worth...
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Eight-Day Bills Draw 4.100% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32755, p6
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department sold $15 billion 8-day cash management bills dated November 15 and due November 23, at a 4.100% high tender rate on November 14, 2007 in the U.S. The low bid was 3.950%, the median bid was 4.030% and tenders at 4.100% were allotted 30.17%....
- Treasury to Offer $25B 14-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;8/27/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $25 billion 14-day cash management bills on Aug. 31.
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department plans to auction $5 billion of 13-day cash management bills on May 27, 2004. Closing time for receipt of non-competitive tenders at noon EDT and 1 p.m. EDT.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.465% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 13 billion-dollars of seven-day cash management bills, dated March 8, 2005 and March 15, 2005.