GM's Metal Fabricating Division Stamps its Approval of CAD/CAM
- Get Smart. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Jul99, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p69
Introduces Smart Model, a technology use for changing a die design for automobile body panel stamping, from Unigraphics Solutions. What the technology can offer; Demonstration of the system; Its advantage and benefit.
- UNIGRAPHICS UNVEILS THE PARASOLID INNOVATOR PROGRAM. // CAD/CAM Update;Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the launching of the Parasolid Innovator program by Unigraphics Solutions Inc., making the component geometric modeler available to small innovative companies engaged in computer-aided design.
- UG/Shape Studio. Gill, Tom // Computer Graphics World;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p65
Introduces Unigraphics (UG)/Shape Studio design module for UG V17 software from Unigraphics Solutions. Capabilities of the module; Benefits of the product to industrial designers; Improvement of the Dynamic Deviation function.
- 2-D CAD Users Turn to Solid Edge for 3-D Productivity Gains. // CAD/CAM Update;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Cites the success of the launching Solid Edge Origin computer program developed by Unigraphics Solutions Inc. for mechanical computer-aided design users.
- A wizard help for moulders. // Professional Engineering;07/21/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p49
Features the MoldWizard computer-aided design software from Unigraphics Solutions. Features and functions.
- The future of mechanical CAD. Baker, John R. // Design News;1/17/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p94
Predicts the future of mechanical computer-aided design (CAD) in the 21st century. Challenges faced by CAD technology; Knowledge-enabled CAD as the foundation of the predictive engineering environment; Information on Unigraphics Solutions company's industry-specific approach for CAD...
- Easy data exchange. Teague, Paul E. // Design News;11/1/99, Vol. 55 Issue 21, p15
Editorial. Offers observations on easy interoperability on data exchange. Importance of work at Spatial Technology and Unigraphics Solutions; Development of a product by ANSYS for fixing computer-aided design models; How Altair Computing has opened up its raw data.
- Unigraphics Version 14, 15. Mills, Robert // Computer-Aided Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p23
Presents information on Unigraphics Solutions' shipment of Unigraphics Version 14 software and its preview of Version 15. Features of Version 14; Information on the firm's UG/WAVE technology; Enhancements in UG/WAVE of Unigraphics Version 15; Views from a user regarding UG/WAVE.
- Solid Edge Puts Smart Models in Motion. Mahoney, Diana Phillips // Computer Graphics World;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p12
Features the Solid Edge Version 8 mechanical computer-aided design software from Saint Louis, Missouri-based Unigraphics. Capabilities of Solid Edge; Tools of the software; Product price.