Elementary Analysis: Toyota Tundra
- Covering All the Bases. Winter, Drew // Ward's Auto World;Dec2004, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p42
Focuses on measures taken by Jim Press, executive vice president and COO at Toyota Motor Sales USA, to improve processes and quality on the product lineup of Toyota Motor Corp. in the U.S. Expected sales of Toyota automobiles in 2005; Problems encountered by the company with its automobiles;...
- Toyota's unsexy secret to success. // Advertising Age;1/22/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p10
The article presents an editorial looking at Toyota Motors Sales USA. According to the author, Toyota succeeds by delivering reliable, well-engineered vehicles, supplemented by smartly designed models from Scion to Lexus LS that appeal to narrower segments. R. L. Polk & Co. comments on Toyota's...
- Toyota tries again for role in tough U.S. truck market. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;8/17/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5780, p3
Looks at the Tundra pickup, from Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. Expected sales for the Tundra; Provisions of the Tundra; Specifications of the Tundra; How Toyota will market the Tundra; Description of the Tundra; Features of the Tundra.
- Toyota opens Ohio facility for Cavaliers. // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p43
Reports that Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. has constructed a small building adjacent to General Motors Corp.'s assembly plant in Lordstown, Ohio to receive and ship Cavaliers bound for Japan.
- Toyota resumes product blitz. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;2/21/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5862, p3
Reports the production growth of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. in the United States. Attainment of Toyota of a high purchase consideration rating; Comparison on sales between Tundra full-sized pickup and Echo subcompact; Business finance strategies of the company; List of Toyota car models.
- Toyota Toughs It Out. Dawson, Angela // Brandweek;05/31/99, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p5
Reports that Toyota Motor Sales USA has diverged from its Everyday theme for the launch of its pickup truck, the 2000 Tundra. Budget for its advertisements; Reason for the theme change; Description of the advertisements.
- TOYOTA RECALLS SELECT TOYOTA, LEXUS MODELS. // Quality;Jan2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the plan of Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. to carry a voluntary safety recall involving about 137,000 Lexus and 283,200 Toyota vehicles to replace the V6 engine's crankshaft pulley in 2012.
- Toyota announces new 'work truck' Tough, no-frills. // Southeast Farm Press;2/4/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the Tundra Work Truck Package automobile from Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.
- New Scion chief promises distinctive cars. Cantwell, Julie; Rechin, Mark // Automotive News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6017, p10
Focuses on the Scion Division created by Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. to produce Scion vehicles that are expected to attract trend-setting youngsters. Automobile show in which the vehicle will be introduced; Technological features of the vehicle; Proposed cost of the vehicle.