- creative KIDS in the KITCHEN. Margalit, M.; Rachel, G.; Jordyn, B.; Alexandra, Y. // High Plains Journal;10/3/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 40, p7-C
Several peanut butter and chicken recipes are presented including the Wushu Chicken Tacos and the Peanut Butter Rolls Sushi Style.
- You Oughta Eat: Peanut Butter. Brayfield, Amy // Arthritis Today;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the benefits of eating peanut butter. Components of peanut butter; Suggested use of peanut butter in some recipes.
- Miro's Gourmet PB & J. Helquist, Melissa // Spider;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
A recipe for Miro's Gourmet peanut butter and jam by Melissa Helquist is presented.
- MARANATHA ORGANIC PEANUT BUTTER. Lempert, Phil // Gourmet Retailer;Feb2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p92
The article focuses on organic peanut butter. Located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the company nSpired Natural Foods is making one of the best-tasting peanut butters period. It is pure and delicious and packed with protein.
- THE SNEAKY INGREDIENT THAT CAN MAKE YOU FAT. S. L. // Shape;Oct2006, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p159
The article reports that trans fatty acids or artery-clogging oils found in many packaged and fried foods are harmful for heart. They are also harmful for waistlines. According to experts, intake of transfat should be limited to 1 percent of the total calorie budget. Trans fats are often found...
- Popcorn without diacetyl. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2004, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p72
Features the diacetyl-free natural and artificial butter flavor from Wild Flavors Inc. Applications of the product; Contact information.
- Bake and Read a Cookie. Allen, Joli // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p26
A recipe for fortune cookie is presented.
- Kolachee. Wildrick, Leslie // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p40
A recipe for Kolachee, a Polish food ideal for special occasions, is presented.
- Your Mashed Potatoes Are Good. These Are Better. // Bon Appetit;Nov2014, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p94
A recipe for extra-buttery mashed spuds is presented.