- Sear Ye! Sear Ye! Hodgson, Moira // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p204
The article offers tips and suggestions for grilling and outdoor cooking. These include techniques for grilling, the proper tools, and some recipes. According to the author, grilling is a good way of winning guests over. She said that it is informal and friendly, and much more versatile, so that...
- GRILLING IS GREAT-If You Know What You're Doing. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 129 Issue 2662, p6
Focuses on the result of a survey conducted by Weber GrillWatch Survey of grilling practices of Americans during outdoor adventure. Comments from Betty Hughes, consumer affairs director for Weber-Stephen Products Co.; How to control dripping fats from accumulating and igniting.
- Essential summer barbecue guide. Pfeiffer, Kirk // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/21/2009, Issue 1117, p37
The article provides some basic barbeque tips including tips for barbecuing burgers, steaks, chops and sausage.
- the barbecue issue. // Bon Appetit;Jul2008, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p76
The article discusses various articles on barbecue cookery that were published in the issue, including one on the right way to smoke huge slices of meat and another on the formula for the perfect burger.
- the grill of it all. Fertig, Judith // Bon Appetit;Jul2008, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p78
A photograph of barbecue cookery is presented.
- Smoke Signals. Kenley, Casey // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
The article offers grilling techniques and tips from the professional cooks.
- Getting Started. Palermo, Rochelle // Bon Appetit;Jul99, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p88
Presents information on three barbecue recipes. Grilled Chicken Drummettes With Ancho-Cherry Barbecue Sauce; Grilled Bread Topped with Arugula, Goat Cheese, Olives and Onions; Chicken and Mushroom Quesadillas.
- STEAK AND CHIPS. // Metro (NZ);May2011, Issue 353, p85
The article presents information on the Heart of Produce steaks in Grey Lynn.
- GETAWAY GUIDE. // Oklahoma Today;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p59
The article provides information related to various eateries in Oklahoma. North of Beavers Bend State Park, locals Chad and Masheli Sargent own Abendigo's, a spacious eatery and bar with a casual-yet-elegant vibe. At Iron Starr Urban BBQ, Oklahoma, barbecue with a sophisticated edge combines...