- FROM THE EDITOR. Bennett, Linda // Hospitality (11724285);Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
The author reflects on the services of the restaurants in the hospital industry in New Zealand. The author noted that dietary request of the customers are to be treated as well as the people with disabilities such as hearing and sight impaired, physical disabilities, and limited mobility must...
- DELIVER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/26/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4692, p47
The article presents suggestions on how to deliver effective customer service at food and drink offering establishments in Great Britain. It mentions that a catering establishment's image is based on service skills of both front-of-house and kitchen teams which act as deal-breakers for...
- HOSPITALITY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/24/2014 Book of Lists, p58
The article lists the top catering firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the week of February 25, 2014 which include David M. Grant Caterers, the Fox Hill Inn, and Bank Street Events.
- CATERERS. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/25/2014 Supplement, p73
No abstract available.
- NYIT's de Seversky Center Caters to Corporate Functions. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/6/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p3D
The article reports on the catering service offered by de Seversky Center of the New York Institute of Technology's Food Services in Old Westbury, New York. It offers an appealing options of menu for any occasions. Its coordinators are always available to help in the preparation of the event....
- Caterering companies prove flexibility in wake of Katrina. Guillet, Jaime // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p24
The article focuses on the ability of independent caterers to adapt to the post-Katrina climate by embracing new standards and widening their clientele base in New Orleans, Louisiana. The hurricane changed the industry in many ways. One operator decided to include outside catering. Some caterers...
- TIPS FOR SAVING A FLOUNDERING CONTRACT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/14/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4745, p30
The article offers tips on how a caterer saves a floundering contract.
- HOW TO TURN AROUND A FAILING CONTRACT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/14/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4745, p29
The author discusses how a caterer turns around a failing contract.
- How to Stay On Trend with Catering. // Restaurant Business;Sep2011, Vol. 110 Issue 9, pS2
The article offers information on modern, reliable, and high-quality catering of restaurants industry in the U.S. According to the president of Restaurant Catering Systems, Michael Attias, catering makes sense especially for people who used to be on the sidelines. It mentions that a caterer's...