Contractors' revenue grows 8.3% in FY05
- HOSPITALITY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/24/2014 Book of Lists, p58
The article lists the top catering firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the week of February 25, 2014 which include David M. Grant Caterers, the Fox Hill Inn, and Bank Street Events.
- CATERERS. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/25/2014 Supplement, p73
No abstract available.
- Profit Through Catering. Attias, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p33
The article presents several catering service initiatives in the food service industry in the U.S. The catering services are introduced to sustain in the business despite the sluggish recovery of the economy. Among the highlighted points in the business include the introduction of ready-to-go...
- IRELAND OPTS FOR COMPASS AT LANSDOWNE ROAD. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/5/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4563, p5
The article reports on the appointment of food service firm Compass Group PLC to cater at the Landsdowne Road stadium in Ireland in 2009. The agreement implies the need of Compass to supply all catering at the stadium when it reopens to the public starting April 2010. The deal includes...
- caterer. Morton, Mark // Cupboard Love;1997, p70
An encyclopedia entry for the term caterer is presented. Before the middle of the eighteenth century, the culinary mercenaries, who would bring a banquet to the comfort of one's own home are called caters. They had derived this name at the beginning of the fifteenth century from the French word...
- NYIT's de Seversky Center Caters to Corporate Functions. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/6/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p3D
The article reports on the catering service offered by de Seversky Center of the New York Institute of Technology's Food Services in Old Westbury, New York. It offers an appealing options of menu for any occasions. Its coordinators are always available to help in the preparation of the event....
- A Host of good ideas. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/3/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4521, p58
The article reports on the growth of contract caterer Host. When Jerry Brand, managing director of Host Contract Management, launched the company in 2004, he put most of his effort into building up contracts in the business and industry sector. Now, with a turnover of Â£22 million a year, he...
- Caterering companies prove flexibility in wake of Katrina. Guillet, Jaime // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p24
The article focuses on the ability of independent caterers to adapt to the post-Katrina climate by embracing new standards and widening their clientele base in New Orleans, Louisiana. The hurricane changed the industry in many ways. One operator decided to include outside catering. Some caterers...
- HOW TO TURN AROUND A FAILING CONTRACT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/14/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4745, p29
The author discusses how a caterer turns around a failing contract.