Classic Stroganoff With A Twist!
- Spring picnic. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Oct2010, p62
Several recipes including buttermilk baked chicken, tarragon tomato salad and spicy pumpkin dip with pita crisps are presented.
- DELICIOUS MAKE-AHEAD MEAL WILL EASE TASK OF HOSTESS. // Ebony;May1965, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p192
Several recipes for chicken, green salad and strawberry are presented.
- Can-do kernels. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jul2011, p26
The article presents several recipes including cacon and sweet corn chowder, smoky chicken with corn salad, and spicy empanadas.
- Fast and Fresh Party Salads. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p150
The article presents several recipes for salad dressing including Honey-Chicken Salad, Shrimp Salad and Sugar-and-Vinegar Dressing.
- Garden party. Knowles, Emma // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2012, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p125
Several recipes are presented which includes Celeriac and Shaved Fennel Salad With Crushed Walnut Dressing, Heirloom Carrots With Tarragon, and Chicken Roasted in Spiced Hay With Lemon Stuffing.
- CHEERS, DAD. Werle, Loukie // Australian House & Garden;Sep2010, p155
Several recipes for Father's Day including the Barbecued vegetable salad, the Prawn Caprese salad and the Spicy chicken wings are presented.
- Classic Birthday Party. deMONTRAVEL, JACQUELINE // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Summer2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p44
The article offers recipes for Macaroni Salad, Spinach Dip, and Grilled Lemon Chicken are presented, and also offers tips on various games that can be indulged on to raise the fun level in a children party such as "musical chairs," "open the gift," and "pin the tail on the donkey."
- All dressed up: Add a little zest to salad, sandwiches with dressing. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/1/2009 Supplement, p58
Several recipes for salad dressing are presented including sweet chili vinaigrette, blackberry vinaigrette and herbed vinaigrette.
- Party in Style With Light Fare. Draper, Charla // Southern Living;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p144
Several recipes are presented including Power Salad, Shrimp on Flats, and sauteÃ©d spinach.