Exotic Flavors From Pantry Staples
- Salsa Lessons. // Real Simple;July2006, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p56
The article presents different recipes for Salsa.
- From Your Kitchen. // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2012, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p174
Two recipes are presented, including Garden Salsa Jam and Berry Cobbler Cake.
- Turkey Tacos with Avocado-Corn Salsa. Ragone, Regina // Prevention;Dec2004, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p76
Presents a recipe for turkey tacos with avocado-corn salsa.
- Sauces beyond salsa. Mogelonsky, Marcia // American Demographics;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the growing popularity of salsa as the favorite sauce of Americans. Advantages over ketchup; Data from the Nielsen Consumer Information Services on consumer spending on condiments; Forecast for a growing market for Asian sauces.
- Simple, Delicious Salsa. Fleischman, Kitty // Idaho Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p61
A recipe for Simple, Delicious Salsa is presented.
- Salsa without tears. Kummer, Corby // Atlantic;Oct96, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p104
The article focuses on salsa, which is a relish or condiment made with onion, garlic, tomato, and chiles, in Mexican cuisine. The author discusses how chef Rick Bayless prepares garlic, tomatoes, and chiles for salsa, and discusses different kinds of chiles. The article also includes recipes for...
- pineapple. // Shape;Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p162
The article presents several recipes for pineapple, including marinade, salsa, and cold soup.
- SALSAS. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p162
When you consider how long salsas have been used to enliven Latin America's foods, it has been a relatively short time indeed that they have emerged in the north to become favorite condiment on our own tables. Fire-roasted salsas, in all their delicious variations, have been setting the...
- Cut Up a Pineapple With Ease. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p180
Provides instructions on how to cut up a pineapple with ease and presents a recipe for Pineapple Salsa. Advice on what to look for when selecting a pineapple; Serving suggestions.