Great Garnishes For Everyday Foods
- The Technique: Absolutely Authentic Pasta Carbonara. Friedman, Devin // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec2007, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p134
The article focuses on the complexity in cooking simple carbonara. It claims that the recipe could have unfavorable results if its main ingredients are not properly combined. It likewise considers the pasta sauce from Hostaria Romana as one of the best-made carbonara in the world. Meanwhile,...
- MRS. PAYCHIL'S BARBEQUE SAUCE. // New Yorker;5/8/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p123
The article presents the ingredients for Mrs. Paychl's Barbeque Sauce.
- Shopping List. // Real Simple;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p36
The article presents a list of ingredients of the recipes published within the issue including spiced pumpkin seeds, caramel apples, and pork loin.
- Shopping List. // Real Simple;Jan2008, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p10
The article lists several ingredients used in the preparation of various recipes including those used in Mini Salami Puff Sandwiches, Orange Chicken With Potatoes, and Beer-Braised Pork and Black Bean Soup.
- Shopping List. // Real Simple;Sep2008, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p282
The article offers shopping lists of ingredients for several recipes which includes olive oil, heads garlic and onions.
- Cheat Sheet. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Aug2008, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p107
The article lists ingredients for several recipes, which include canned tomatoes and frozen spinach for minestrone soup, bacon and eggs for spaghetti carbonara, and diced chicken and rice for tandoori chicken.
- Substitution Solutions. // Living Without;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p71
The article offers information related to substitution solutions including the replacement of one cup of cow's milk by soy or rice milk, buttermilk with water or fruit juice, and butter with unsalted margarine and olive oil, along with the recipe for gluten-free flour substitutions.
- Going to Seeds. Lemoine, Dominique // Saveur;Oct2013, Issue 159, p98
The article reflects on the use of passion fruit as an ingredient in recipes and highlights its each part such as pulp and taut skin that are used in order to increase flavor and texture of a particular dish.
- Portability plus. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Aug2011, Vol. 110 Issue 8, pM6
The article focuses on the preparation of sandwiches in a choice of Spicy Bayou, Bacon Ranch, and Southwestern flavors at Captain D's fast-food restaurant chain in the U.S. The culinary team develops sauces that complement the panko breaded cod and breaded whole breast white meat chicken. It...