Yummm--It's Fresh Strawberry Season
- IN SEASON...strawberries. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/17/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p62
Presents a tip on preserving the flavor of strawberries.
- Heart-Healthy Meal. Craycraft, Eleanor; Ervin, Judy; Farr, Karen // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p50
Presents several recipes that promote healthy heart including Summer Squash Salad, Deviled Chicken Breasts and Frozen Strawberry Mousse.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Frozen Strawberries in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 7/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the latent demand for frozen strawberries in the regions of Japan including Tokyo, Kanagawa and Saitama for 2009 to 2014.
- The 2009 Report on Frozen Strawberries: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for frozen strawberries for 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for the product for each city, including the percent share the city...
- EASY WAYS TO PRESERVE FRESH FOOD. Pleasant, Barbara // Mother Earth News;Summer2009, p40
This article presents a guide to preserving fresh foods. Crops such as garlic, sweet potatoes and unshelled nuts will keep for two to six months at cool room temperatures, and they require no processing, containers or refrigeration. Foods that will keep for two months or more under cold, moist...
- Saving tastes of summer. Berry, Mary // Garden;Oct2009, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p686
The article offers information on preserving surplus harvest to be able to enjoy them after the summer. Several methods of food preservation includes freezing vegetables and fruits during the time they are good and keeping the freezer temperature below 18 degrees Celsius. Also mentioned are...
- Preserving your harvest with turn-of-the-century methods. Reynolds, Gail // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on the underground storage method used to preserve fruits and vegetables. Vegetables and fruits ideal for underground storage; Places ideal for such method; Procedures to follow in applying the method.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Frozen Strawberries in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/19/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented that depict the demand for frozen strawberries in various states of India including Delhi, Goa, and Gujarat.
- Stock up strawberries. // Prevention India;Jan2010, p20
The article offers tips for storing strawberries in the refrigerator so as to increase their shelf life. This fruit does not ripen once it has been picked up from the tree. So, it is best to use them when fresh. They should be arranged in a single row in a covered container for refrigeration....