Creative Quilt Artists in Downeast Maine
- WEDDING RING QUILTS. Proeller, Marie // Country Living;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p87
Provides information on Double Wedding Ring pattern quilts. Historical background; Symbolism of the pattern.
- THE DOUBLE WEDDING RING QUILT. Spivack, Kathleen // Spirit That Moves Us: Men & Women - Together & Alone;1988, p92
The article presents the poem "The Double Wedding Ring Quilt," by Kathleen Spivack. First Line: When they exchanged wedding rings; Last Line: you will explain.
- Epithalamium Catalogue of the Folklore of the Origins of the Double Wedding Ring Quilt. Sobin, Anthony // Kenyon Review;Spring89, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p87
Presents the poem 'Epithalamium Catalogue of the Folklore of the Origins of the Double Wedding Ring Quilt.'
- Letters. Edmonton, Roberta A.; Beverly W. // Quilter's World;Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Blanket of Strawberries," in the June 2003 issue and "Easy Wedding Ring Wall Quilt," in the May 1999.
- Double Wedding Ring Quilts: Traditions Made Modern. // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 46, p48
A review of the book "Double Wedding Ring Quilts: Traditions Made Modern," by Victoria Findlay Wolfe, is presented.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Freeman, Iva // Booklist;9/1/94, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p16
Reviews the book `Double Wedding Ring Quilts: New Quilts From an Old Favorite,' edited by Victoria Faoro.
- The Top 10 Quilts. Proeller, Marie // Country Living;Oct98, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p76
Presents information on several quilt patterns favored by quilters in the U.S. Tumbling blocks; Log cabin quilts; Baltimore album quilt; Pictorial quilts; Crazy quilts; Patriotic quilts.
- Little Lamb Bib & Burp Pad. // Quilter's World;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions to quilters on sewing the Little Lamb bib and burp pad.
- FROM Marianne Fons & Liz Porter. // Fons & Porters For the Love of Quilting;Mar/Apr2012, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editors discuss articles published within the issue, including "Trellis of Mums," "White Labyrinth," and "Marianne's Northport Crossing."