- Hung by the Chimney. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p154
Presents several designs of Christmas stockings. Ribbon Lattice stockings; Windsor stockings; Sugar Palm stocking.
- Opulent Ornaments. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p176
Presents photographs of Christmas ornaments. Hand-painted porcelain Roses and Roses ornament from Rhyn-rivet; Hand-sculpted ornament in champagne gold finish from Gloria Duchin Inc.; Val D'or Iceflower from Baldwin Hardware Corp.
- Christmas in the Country. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p184
Focuses on Christmas ornaments with touch of rustic styles. Iron stocking hangers; Tin candle lantern and decorative trees; Whispering Pines collection.
- Sleigh Bells Ring. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p198
Focuses on Christmas ornaments and cards with a touch of winter scenes.
- DOWN TO EARTH. Hughes, Colleen // Angels on Earth;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p75
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of setting up Christmas decorations early prompted by a trip to the attic for a Halloween party.
- Different Strokes. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2005, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p64
Features various unusual Christmas decorations that include red leaves, a brown glass chameleon, hand-poured glass and Mexican art ornaments available in the U.S. Product description; Retail price; Contact information.
- NOTES OF Christmas Past. DREXELIUS, ANDREA // Victorian Homes;Winter2012, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p84
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of holiday decorating her home incorporating family traditions and Old World customs.
- Holiday Helpers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2006, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p64
The article features several Christmas decorations including a gift card holder and cell phone covers which come in snowman, Santa and bear designs, available in the U.S.
- Second Time Around. // Quilter's World;Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p45
This article presents a quilt sample showing how easy it is to make any design into a holiday quilt simply by changing the fabrics, or to make a holiday quilt into an anytime quilt. It also demonstrates how different a design can look when many colors are used in place of only two.