Former MassPort Counsel Joins Foley & Lardner in Boston
- Foley opens Tokyo office with IP star. vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p8
Reports on Foley & Lardner's opening of law office in Tokyo, Japan. Initial staff in the Tokyo office of Foley & Lardner; Legal issues to be addressed by the Tokyo office; Comments of Foley & Lardner's chairman Ralf Boer on international expansion plans of the company.
- A National Law Firm With Deep Roots in San Diego Business. Correla-Moreno, Mary // San Diego Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, pA3
Focuses on the San Diego, California office of law firm Foley and Lardner. Company background; Company's business operations in San Diego; Business law, intellectual property, health law and litigation departments.
- Two Major Law Firms Tie For 1st Place In Number Of P/C M&A Transactions Handled In U.S. // Insurance Advocate;7/15/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 26, p11
Reports the standing of law firms Foley & Lardner and Dewey Ballantine in the property and casualty mergers and acquisitions category in the 2002 edition of 'SNL Insurance Mergers & Acquisitions Yearbook.'
- The Tip of the Iceberg. Bois, Jeffrey A. // AALL Spectrum;May2014, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p27
The article talks about law firm libraries and the legal intelligence platform. Topics include the Foley & Lardner LLP law firm and its libraries, the two major categories of library information, namely research pertinent to the work by attorneys and "competitive intelligence." Other topics...
- SHARON R. BARNER. Brown, Daniel // Black Enterprise;Nov2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p122
Profiles Afro-American lawyer Sharon R. Barner, partner at the Foley & Lardner law firm. Specialization of Barner; Career highlights.
- Foley's Rico action comes a cropper in court. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p7
Reports that U.S. law firm Foley & Lardner Weissburg & Aronson and two of its partners have been ordered to pay $267,000 helping a property developer file a frivolous lawsuit against critics of a controversial luxury development in August 2005.
- Training lawyers for high performance. McDonald, Maureen // Crain's Detroit Business;5/12/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p12
The article reports on Ann Marie Uetz, partner and trial attorney at Foley & Lardner LLP in Detroit, Michigan. As reported, Uetz trains other Foley lawyers for high performance before, during and after trials. Uetz, who works in the Detroit office of the Boston-based firm, conducts six training...
- Foley, McDermott, Marks & Clerk bring IP know-how to Shanghai. Moshinsky, Ben // Lawyer;2/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the opening of three new law firms in Shanghai, China. McDermott Will & Emery is no stranger to international intellectual property. Foley & Lardner LLP has taken the step of hiring Weil Gotshall & Manges China Intellectual Property head Catherine Sun. Meanwhile, the...
- Foley hires SEC lawyer for DC office. Smith, Claire // Lawyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p13
Reports on the resignation of Gregory Bruch from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to join Foley & Lardner in 2001. Roles and responsibilities of Bruch at Foley & Lardner; Significance of the appointment of Bruch for the law firm.