Texas' Lake Travis ISD to Sell $89.8M of School GOs
- Bondless in Harper: Texas District Happily Debt-Free for 50 Years. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p4
No abstract available.
- Pennsylvania court rejects schools' case. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p3
No abstract available.
- CISD Bond Issue To Rocket Debt To $1,163,277,913. Kirk, Douglas // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/23/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on issues related to the passage of the Comal Independent School District (CISD) bond which will increase debt to $1,163,277,913 in Texas.
- WISD trustees OK $31 million bond proposal. Eubank, Ron // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/7/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the move made by Whitney Independent School District trustees to ask voters to support a school bond issue that aims to construct an auditorium and sports complex in Texas.
- ISD Offers Voter Options. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33306, p9
The article reports on the ballot menu with five options offered by Ysleta Independent School District to voters for a proposed 160 million U.S. dollars general obligation bond package in El Paso County, Texas.
- Districts Opt for QSCBs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/11/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33415, p9
The article reports on the move of the Assumption Parish School Board and the Tangipahoa Parish School Board to seek the approval of the 25 million dollar of federal qualified school construction bonds in Louisiana.
- Suit Challenges S.C. District's Way Around Debt Limit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31218, p38
Reports that the Greenville County School District in South Carolina has to overcome a court challenge to raise 750 million dollars of bonds. Sale of the bonds through Building Equity Sooner for Tomorrow; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.C. County's Bond Sale May Not Be Enough for Schools. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p6
Reports the insufficiency of the bond sale for the payment of school construction projects in Guilford County, North Carolina. Advice given to the school district's construction committee concerning the discrepancies; Account of the approval of the general obligation debt; Alternatives for the...
- Voters in New Jersey, Albany Approve School Bonds. Braun, Martin Z.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p4
Reports on the approval of multi million dollar bonds by voters in New Jersey school districts and Albany, New York. Purpose behind the approval of bonds; School districts in New Jersey that approved the bonds; Voters who approved the bonds in Albany school districts.
- Oregon school district to sell its bonds in one big chunk. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30655, p34
Focuses on the plans of the Salem-Keizer School District in Oregon to sell its bonds on June 8, 1999. Value of the bonds; Reasons for selling all of the bonds instead of the customary piecemeal sale practiced by school districts.