Panel: Hurricane-Alley Issuers Should Consider Planning, Disclosing More
- Europe gets out of the gate fast. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the European High Yield Bond Conference, which met to discuss issues concerning the European high yield market. What issues were discuss; Estimated amount of issuance issued for 1998; Comments from Frank Knowles, head of high yield research at Merrill Lynch in London.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p34
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to bonds in the U.S.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33292, p6
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds from April 9 to May 20, 2010 in the U.S. is presented which includes a seminar entitled "ABCs of School Debt Financing" by the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission on April 9, the 19th Annual Securities Compliance Seminar by the...
- Bad News Can Widen Even Good Credits' Spreads. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p4
Highlights the Mid-Atlantic Public Finance Conference in Richmond, Virginia. Discussion on the Effects of unexpected calamities on insured and uninsured bond prices; Preference of investors to hold problem-free bonds and liquid securities; Demand of premium to buy hard-to-trade bonds.
- Eanes ISD Eyes GO Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/25/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33322, p9
The article offers information on the meeting of trustees in the Eanes Independent School District with regards to general obligation (GO) bond package in Austin, Texas.
- East Baton Rouge to Weigh Postponing $901 M Bond Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33194, p4
The article offers information on the East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana Metro Council special session to be held on October 12, 2009.
- Overheard at the NAGDCA conference. WEBMAN, NANCY K. // Pensions & Investments;9/19/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p10
The article offers information on the National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators' annual conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on September 10-14, 2011. Phyllis Borzi, assistant secretary of labor, said at the time when she started in the U.S. government, there was a...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions about municipal bonds in the U.S. from November 3, 2005 to February 8, 2006.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p29
Presents activities of various groups and organization based in the United States dealing in bonds and securities. Hosts of the first symposium on Specialty Credits at the Tremont Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts; Schedule of the 13th Annual California Public Finance Conference organized...