- In a Barbie world. Dancer, Helen // Australian Personal Computer;Mar1999, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on the role of women in the evolution of technology. Factors that drive the growth of women in the industry; Views of Brenda Aynsley on women in technology.
- Gender Differences in the Relationship between Experiential Marketing and Purchase Intention. Jin-Long Liang; Ying-Yu Chen; Yi-Shiang Duan; Jia-Jen Ni // Journal of International Management Studies (1993-1034);Apr2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p10
Experiential marketing provides customers with various consumption experiences that can add perceived values. The process provides opportunities for producers to establish long-term relationships with customers. This study examines the relationships between the five experiential values (i.e....
- Relationships key in reaching women. Popcorn, Faith; Hanft, Adam // Advertising Age;11/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p26
Examines strategies advertising agencies should adopt when marketing products to women. Realization of the economic power of women; Most agencies lacking training in marketing to women; Need to un-learn called EVEolution; List of seven things to un-learn about women as consumers.
- Gender gap. // Advertising Age;11/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p30
Opinion. Observes that the advertising industry has failed to follow the times in addressing women's concerns. Statistics of women involved in advertising industry; Need for women to advertise to women; Lack of women candidates for advertising jobs; Need for arrangements to help women stay in...
- SPECIAL SESSION. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1993, Vol. 4, p373
Focuses on the issues of women and minorities relating to marketing and cultural diversity. Importance of gender on education curricula of marketing; Effect of cultural diversity on the workplace and the market place; Role of women and ethnic groups as consumers.
- 'Disadvantaged' women need tech showcase. Reynolds, Melanie // Electronics Weekly;2/13/2002, Issue 2039, p8
Reports on the views of Gareth Osborne, judge at the British Female Investor of the Year Award 2002' about the need for events that will feature women's talents in technological innovations. His comments on the traditional role of men in innovations; Results of a survey about awards for women...
- Consumers rank color choice as number one painting concern, Valspar US Survey Says. // Paintindia;Aug2008, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p191
The article reports on the importance of finding the right paint color to consumers in the U.S., based on a study released by the Valspar Corp. Twenty-six percent of consumers are more focused on choosing the best color as opposed to the appearance of the finished product. The primary concern of...
- Hear Them Roar. Stodder, Gayle Sato // Entrepreneur;Jan1999, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p41
Reveals that women's market in the United States is growing more powerful and independent by the day. Number of unmarried women in 1997; Role played by women in all kinds of purchasing decisions; Marketing strategies companies can use to be able to penetrate the women's market.
- DO FEMALE CONSUMERS HAVE HIGHER ETHICAL PERCEPTIONS OF MARKETING? // Global Journal of Business Research (GJBR);2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p85
No abstract available.