Nilit Acquires Interest in Invista European Nylon Business
- Nilit, Performance Fibers Purchase Interests in Invista. // Apparel Magazine;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p50
The article reports on the agreement of global nylon producer Nilit to purchase the nylon apparel facility of Invista in Oestringen, Germany in May 2006. The agreement will also make Nilit the exclusive buyer of nylon apparel products from Invista's Gloucester, England facility. Meanwhile,...
- in brief. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
Reports developments in the military and aerospace electronics industry. Buy-out of Spar Aerospace Limited by L-3 Communications; License agreement between Motorola Inc. and Lansdale Semiconductor Inc. in Arizona; Contract awarded to Elbit Systems Limited by the Israeli Police.
- Israeli firm to acquire Invista's nylon plant at Americana, Brazil. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;10/20/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 26, p8
The article reports that Nilit, a nylon-6,6 manufacturer for thermoplastics and apparel applications, acquired the Americana, Brazil manufacturing site of Invista, a fiber and resin producer which would allow the expansion of its sales in South America.
- Joining Forces. // Lighting Design & Application;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p14
The article announces the acquisition of Virticus Corp. by LSI Industries Inc. and the licensing agreement between Cooper Lighting and Rambus Inc. for the use of the latter's patented lighting innovations.
- IN BRIEF. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Apr/May2010, Issue 38, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the technological developments in Great Britain including the merger between Andor Technology and Image Acquisition Partner Program, the relocation of the British office of Edmund Optics and the licensing agreement signed by A&B Software to provide Open...
- 10 Issues that Medical Device Buyers Should Consider. Devgun, Derek; Snelson, Jamie; Weintraub, Daniel // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
The article offers tips for medical buyers on factors to consider before purchasing research, collaboration and intellectual property licensing agreements to avoid post-cloning issues.
- Proactive IP Assessment: Work Now to Ensure That All of Your Key Assets Are Protected. // Orange County Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p27
Offers tips on hiring, licensing and development practices for a successful acquisition. Decline in funding and acquisition opportunities; Proposals for companies to conduct a due diligence audit of assets; Processes involved in a due diligence audit.
- Facing reality. Miller, Jim // Pharmaceutical Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p86
The article presents the author's views on the move of global pharmaceutical companies to reduce their dependence on contracted new product pipelines. He muses on pharmaceutical companies that diversified their business portfolios into new business opportunities like mergers, acquisitions, and...
- Verizon Wireless buys NorCal operator. // RCR Wireless News;2/20/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that Verizon Wireless has purchased Cal-One Cellular LP, which operates under the Cal North Wireless brand, as of February 20, 2006. Verizon Wireless said the deal includes Cal North's 49 cellular sites and related equipment as well as its spectrum license, which covers a...