And 1 Lands Apparel Deal with High Life
- And 1 Attracts M&A Interest of adidas? Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the interest of Germany-based sporting goods giant adidas-Salomon AG to acquire And 1, a privately held company based in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Priorities of adidas for spending the cash on its balance sheet; Corporate background of And 1; Growth in And 1's revenue in 1993.
- And 1 a Shoe-in with Marbury; NFL Adds Accent to Super Bowl. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;10/27/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p12
Presents an update on advertising and marketing initiatives in the sporting goods industry of the U.S. Brand campaign for the Rise Mid shoe of And 1 featuring basketball player Stephon Marbury; Apparel product line to be launched by the National Football League with licensee VF Corp.
- VolP+AND1=slam dunk. Leggat, Samantha // Communications News;Oct2005, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p34
This article focuses on the implementation of a ShoreTel voice over Internet Protocol (IP) system by AND 1, a basketball footwear and apparel company acquired by American Sporting Goods through its technology partner Interchange Technologies (ITI). ITI provided AND 1 with more than 170 ShoreTel...
- The Royal Treatment. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p76
Interviews Majestic Athletic president Faust Capobianco IV about his views on the sporting goods industry in the U.S. Significance of a contract between Majestic and the Major League Baseball; Effect of the contract on retailers and team dealers; Opinion on the state of the sports licensing...
- And 1 Plus Triple 5. De Puy, Geraldine // DNR: Daily News Record;4/18/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p21
Reports that Triple 5 Soul has licensed And 1, a basketball footwear and apparel label, to manufacture and market a line of footwear under the Triple 5 Soul brand. Countries where the licensed footwear is being marketed; Brief information on the licensing agreement.
- And 1 Scores Triple Five Soul License. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;4/18/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 16, p4
Reports on a licensing deal between And 1 and Triple Five Soul in April 2005. Comments from Mark Mackay, And 1's vice president of international and licensed businesses, on handling multiple brands; Significance of the new And 1 collection to the Triple Five Soul apparel line; Plans for the...
- ASG Buys AND I. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the acquisition of AND 1 by American Sporting Goods (ASG) in June 2005. Background on the financial performance of ASG; List of sporting goods manufactured by AND 1; Comments by Kevin Wulff, president and CEO of ASG, on the potential of the deal.
- ASG Acquires And 1. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;5/23/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the acquisition of basketball apparel and footwear company And 1 by American Sporting Goods Inc. (ASG) in 2005. Contribution of the acquisition to the company; Background on ASG; Comments of ASG president and CEO Kevin Wulff on the acquisition.
- Super Sporting Influences. Scally, Robert // License!;Mar2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p26
Reports on several licensed sporting goods deals held at the Super Show 2002 from January 21 to 23, 2002. Licensing trends at the show; Apparel licensee deals of Reebok with the National Football League and National Basketball Association; Details on the licensing agreements of the National...