STAN MAVIS NAMED PRESIDENT OF SUGOI
- On Course. Walzer, Emily // SGB;May2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p23
The article interviews Stan Mavis, president Sugoi Performance Apparel. He discusses the company's position in the sporting goods market. Mavis talks about the target consumer of the company. He reveals his marketing plans for the company and explains how the company will distinguish itself in...
- Cannondale and Pearl Izumi Sold. // Bicycling Australia;May/Jun2008, Issue 151, p28
The article reports on the acquisition of the sport clothes company Cannondale by the Montreal, Quebec-based Dorel Industries Ltd. which also includes the acquisition of Sugoi Performance Apparel. Cannondale have facilities in the U.S., Canada, Switzerland, Holland, Japan and Australia. Details...
- People. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;May/Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p55
The article announces executive changes and updates within the apparel and fashion industry, including the addition of Stan Mavis to the Colorado Running Hall of Fame, resignation of Uwe WÃ¶hner as chief executive officer (CEO) at Trevira and the hiring of Shannon Walton as public relations...
- Feeling the Squeeze. Shea, Sarah Bowen // Runner's World;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p99
The article evaluates several commercial products including compression socks Smartwool PHD Graduated Compression Ultra Light from Smartwool Corp., compression socks Craft Cool from the company Craft USA, and compression socks Sugoi R+R Knee High from Sugoi Performance Apparel Ltd.
- GEAR QF THE YEAR. Bible, Aaron H. // SGB;Aug2013, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p40
The article offers brief information on several camping equipment including the Mountainsmith Parallax Pack backpack from Mountainsmith LLC, NeoShell Jacket from Sugoi Performance Apparel Ltd., and Gerber GDC Zip Tools from Gerber GDC.
- THE SMARTEST SUMMER ACCESSORY. // Shape;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p95
The article presents a comparison of women's sporting hats that offer protection from the sun, including the Sugoi RSR mesh cap for under helmets, the Dakine Indo surf cap, and the Outdoor Research Nimbus sombrero.
- THEY SAID IT. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 109, p16
Focuses on the executives' view on the use of Internet in the apparel industry.
- Gap's Fisher Lauds Pressler. Walters, Susan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/5/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 91, p2
Reports on the operations and financial performance of the U.S.-based clothing company, Gap Inc. Participation of its chairman, Donald Fisher at the National Gallery of Art's annual collectors committee meeting; Views of Fisher about the lawsuit by Nike Inc. which also uses overseas sweatshops;...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/5/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 91, p2
Presents news and developments relevant to the clothing industry in the U.S. compiled as of May 2003. Financial performance of Gottschalks Inc.; Resignation of Armand Marciano, one of the brothers who founded and ran the Los Angeles, California-based jeans company, Guess Inc.