Timberland Introduces 'Nutrition Labels'
- Change to PRN market would inspire confidence in the system. // Packaging News;Nov2010, p17
In this article, the author discusses the potential changes to packaging recovery note (PRN) system in Great Britain.
- End-of-line improvements are just the beginning of the story. Falkman, Mary Ann // Packaging Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the importance of distribution packaging in product packaging and marketing industry. Factors that may initiate changes in distribution packaging operation of a product line; Conditions that would create better opportunities for material handling industry of the U.S. in 2003;...
- Head of the glass. // Beverage World;Oct94, Vol. 113 Issue 1576, p41
Reports on the winners of the Glass Packaging Institute's 1994 Clear Choice Awards honoring products that reflect trends in packaging. Budweiser's Ice Draft as Beverage Success Story of the Year; Arizona Iced Tea's 20-ounce bottle for best new product; Veryfine in the environmental awareness...
- A Packaging Dichotomy. Matusow, Jamie // Beauty Packaging;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the impact of demography on beauty and personal care packaging, using packaging to attract consumers, and introduction of Senka skin care by Japanese manufacturer.
- Clear Choice Awards honor glass packagers. E.F. // Brandweek;9/5/94, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p21
Focuses on the promotion of the Glass Packaging Institute's (GPI) Clear Choice Awards program for 1994. Recognition of products reflecting excellence in packaging; Awards program's target audience; Award categories; Ogilvy Adams and Rinehart as GPI's advertising agency.
- Plastic Packaging Global Market Study Available. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;11/3/2015, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p10
The article discusses the report "Global Plastic Packaging" which projected that the global plastic packaging market will reach the value of 1,145.6-billion dollars by year 2022 partly due to the growing demand for packaged goods.
- Incentives Attract Nike to Memphis. // Logistics Today;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that Nike Inc. has acquired 125 acres in Memphis, Tennessee for a one million footwear distribution facility it plans to build. According to the author, the planned distribution center can bring an estimated $200 million cost savings for the company. Moreover, he states that...
- Birkenstock USA Sheds Tatami. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;5/9/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 19, p44
Reports on the decision of Tatami USA to assume sales and distribution for both the Tatami and Newalk brands in the U.S. market. Reason behind the company's decision; Significance of the move for the company; Statement issued by Andreas Wolf, CEO of Tatami Germany.
- Package Performance: Learn from the Expert. Witt, Clyde E. // Material Handling Management;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p24
Gives some advice on product packaging. Tips on selecting the right closure for a package; Benefit from increasing the thickness of tape; Suggestion regarding the importance of building up a brand and how to keep brand equity.